• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BigRed

Reaction score
If you go back to page 6089/6090/6091 a couple guys mention their experience. tl;dr is they're quite different from what I understand

wow...obviously I'm a idiot....not quite sure how I missed that...thanks for the heads up tho

jclark216

Reaction score
Two of my orders will be here on Wednesday from eclipse. Check your email for tracking.

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
How big are your eclipse orders for those who has theirs shipped so far? Wondering if they’re shipping out single unit orders first.

cjaz

Reaction score

due_dilla

Reaction score
wow...obviously I'm a idiot....not quite sure how I missed that...thanks for the heads up tho
Don't sweat it man. EE shorts are single layer mesh, no lining, and have a shorter inseam (vs. JE). They are super light weight. Some take this to mean lower quality, which I can see the angle, but when it's hot outside, or if you are lounging in the house, they are very comfortable (almost perfect?) shorts. I find most of JE mesh shorts are too long and end up sizing down 1 to get a more cropped inseam. While I like double layer of the JE shorts, it does make them heavier and warmer when wearing. The problem with EE shorts, is the fucking hype business model around them. They sell out instantly each and every drop. I am a busy guy.. and just can't deal with the online race at 9am to cop a pair of mesh shorts.

CandH23

Reaction score
Are there any size charts available for the blackmeans blue-ivory rider jacket? I wanted to get one for the fiance and I'm trying to find the charts for an XS/0 but to no avail. Wasn't sure if there were separate women's/ men's sizing.
I have a pair of EE shorts and they cool with me

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.