• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question on denim. Is the size 28 really a 31 waist like their website says? I’m 5’9” 155 but I like my denim very skinny. I usually squeeze into a size 29-30 at Zara haha.
Which style?

Capolol

Reaction score
Which style?
Looking into the cast 2. Just wondering if I could squeeze into a 28 or a 29. I had some JE denim a few years back in a 30 and sold them because they were too baggy near the ankles. Unfortunately I forget how tight the waist was at the time.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking into the cast 2. Just wondering if I could squeeze into a 28 or a 29. I had some JE denim a few years back in a 30 and sold them because they were too baggy near the ankles. Unfortunately I forget how tight the waist was at the time.
Ok gotcha, Cast 2 does typically measure about 15 to 15.5" across the waist which is where that 31" comes from. I'd just measure the Zaras you're happy with and compare.

jboc

Reaction score
Very surprised to actually get a shipping confirmation on my saks order. Thank you to whoever posted that here. Got a few things I wanted at 75% off which is awesome after being excluded from the sample sale.

Now just hoping none of it shows up as JE x Eleventy collab..

Jcosia

Reaction score
Very surprised to actually get a shipping confirmation on my saks order. Thank you to whoever posted that here. Got a few things I wanted at 75% off which is awesome after being excluded from the sample sale.

Now just hoping none of it shows up as JE x Eleventy collab..
What did you end up picking up?

Jcosia

Reaction score
Fit pics!
Here’s some quick fit pics

Panorama cargo - fits really big on the waist! I like the baggy fit around the legs coming down to a cuffed ankle.

Hemi - fits oversized a bit big for what I intended the look to be but I still think it works well! A lot of fraying, and I kinda wanna take some of it off but idk.

what do you guys think?

Attachments

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here’s some quick fit pics

Panorama cargo - fits really big on the waist! I like the baggy fit around the legs coming down to a cuffed ankle.

Hemi - fits oversized a bit big for what I intended the look to be but I still think it works well! A lot of fraying, and I kinda wanna take some of it off but idk.

what do you guys think?
Panoramas are pretty awesome, it's a shame the waist is so out of whack. Are you able to tie them up tightly enough to stay on comfortably?

Jcosia

Reaction score
Panoramas are pretty awesome, it's a shame the waist is so out of whack. Are you able to tie them up tightly enough to stay on comfortably?
Yeah it is a shame, I really wonder why they decided to make the waist like that?!?

Yeah fortunately I am able to! It’s the main reason why I think I’m gunna keep these!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.