• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Capolol

Reaction score
Which style?
Looking into the cast 2. Just wondering if I could squeeze into a 28 or a 29. I had some JE denim a few years back in a 30 and sold them because they were too baggy near the ankles. Unfortunately I forget how tight the waist was at the time.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking into the cast 2. Just wondering if I could squeeze into a 28 or a 29. I had some JE denim a few years back in a 30 and sold them because they were too baggy near the ankles. Unfortunately I forget how tight the waist was at the time.

Ok gotcha, Cast 2 does typically measure about 15 to 15.5" across the waist which is where that 31" comes from. I'd just measure the Zaras you're happy with and compare.

jboc

Reaction score
Very surprised to actually get a shipping confirmation on my saks order. Thank you to whoever posted that here. Got a few things I wanted at 75% off which is awesome after being excluded from the sample sale.

Now just hoping none of it shows up as JE x Eleventy collab..

Jcosia

Reaction score
Very surprised to actually get a shipping confirmation on my saks order. Thank you to whoever posted that here. Got a few things I wanted at 75% off which is awesome after being excluded from the sample sale.

Now just hoping none of it shows up as JE x Eleventy collab..
What did you end up picking up?

Jcosia

Reaction score
2 JE orders came in on the same day ??

Attachments

• F6FFB5A7-5C3E-4539-9A18-15393485197B.jpeg
    F6FFB5A7-5C3E-4539-9A18-15393485197B.jpeg
    299.5 KB · Views: 89

Jcosia

Reaction score
Fit pics!
Here’s some quick fit pics

Panorama cargo - fits really big on the waist! I like the baggy fit around the legs coming down to a cuffed ankle.

Hemi - fits oversized a bit big for what I intended the look to be but I still think it works well! A lot of fraying, and I kinda wanna take some of it off but idk.

what do you guys think?

Attachments

• 2E80C0FE-9748-40AE-BCED-2C7852EA46A8.jpeg
    2E80C0FE-9748-40AE-BCED-2C7852EA46A8.jpeg
    210.6 KB · Views: 116
  • 55A9EA8A-470F-45EC-9B15-A3B46455D065.jpeg
    55A9EA8A-470F-45EC-9B15-A3B46455D065.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 117

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Panorama cargo - fits really big on the waist! I like the baggy fit around the legs coming down to a cuffed ankle.

Hemi - fits oversized a bit big for what I intended the look to be but I still think it works well! A lot of fraying, and I kinda wanna take some of it off but idk.

what do you guys think?

Panoramas are pretty awesome, it's a shame the waist is so out of whack. Are you able to tie them up tightly enough to stay on comfortably?

Jcosia

Reaction score
Panoramas are pretty awesome, it's a shame the waist is so out of whack. Are you able to tie them up tightly enough to stay on comfortably?
Yeah it is a shame, I really wonder why they decided to make the waist like that?!?

Yeah fortunately I am able to! It’s the main reason why I think I’m gunna keep these!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

what do you guys think?
The panorama’s are sick, they need to redo the waist sizing. Panorama 2.0?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads