1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior member

I'm going to buy the entire collection.

2. johnelliottfan

johnelliottfan Senior member

Hahah! I like the fur jacket. Expensive as hell though. Someone post the IG photo though of John & Ye. I tried but failed.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  3. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

People complain about JE prices lol the yeezy are grossly over priced. Yeezy brand is no where near big fashion houses and it's priced even more than them. Plus it's very gimmicky like fog. Unless you got tons of money to waste, yeezy stuff isn't a good long term investment.

4. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior member

unless u buy the hyped items and resell :)

5. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

@victoorious ? He's at the Laker's game.

6. KRSP

KRSP Member

what size did you get? i heard you generally have to size down, but am curious about this denim release. also kind of ridiculous for them to jack the price up to 324. i want the stretch canyon so badly. so if anything just want to get your opinion on look/feel rather than sizing because chances are you aren't 6'4" and 198 w 36 waist. also, please post pics w them on rocking like a white tee and a black one. haha a lot of needs on my part but ive done the same for others on here curious about a pair of jeans. thanks in advance homie.

1 person likes this.
  7. AdamSly

AdamSly Senior member

Anyone have the blue teddy jacket in medium that they'd like to sell? I'd like to buy

8. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Thank you JE for pricing your boucle sweater at $325....compared to Ye's..what is it, > $1,500??
    All of a sudden, it feels like it's the lowest priced item I've ever purchased.

9. PCLMS

PCLMS Member

Thank you Aeropostale for pricing your boucle sweater at $18....compared to JE's..what is it, > $300??
    All of a sudden, it feels like it's the lowest priced item I've ever purchased.

4 people like this.
  10. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

LOL, dude JE has quality. I'm sure the quality on the Yeezy items are equivalent to JE's. Aeropostale quality is obviously subpar, and not to mention, wouldn't give the same fit/look as JE's. And I know you're effing around, but still.
    C'mon man

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  11. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior member

nobody bought any of the $1000+ items from yeezy lol the camo shirt which cost $300 I think sold out so fast.

12. johnelliottfan

lmao...

13. johnelliottfan

The $4,000 CAD Long fur Jacket has already sold out lol. People are nuts man. Cool jacket but at least quadruple what I would ever even consider paying for it. It's not even real fur??? For 4 g's you'd expect some real fur at the very least. Those zippers are junk as well. (they ain't RiRi's). I feel as if we're going to see an even bigger increase in the JE products now. John has been seen with Kanye in the JE instagram feed. He is probably noticing these prices.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  14. jthom931

jthom931 Senior member

Wonder what JE's got up his sleeve for any FW15 capsule collections this year....

15. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

RiRi's ain't lampo.....[​IMG]

But yeah the Yeezy zippers do suck for the prices haha, though the ones on the bags look cool

16. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Doubt it makes a difference to John. His entire collection is his sole business. For Kanye and addidas its kind of a hobby. JE might have items that cost more but the items prob will have materials that warrant the cost. you aren't going to see $600 villians just because

17. skeen7908

skeen7908 Senior member

It ain't ralph tho

1 person likes this.
  18. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

Worn them a bunch and they stretched to perfection. Thank you for the reassurance dude!

19. imbmgb

imbmgb Well-Known Member

Size 36 which is normal size

20. Johnelliott

Johnelliott New Member

This is the first time I have ever taken part of this forum.

I want to start by saying that I am not an insider. I do however recognize that this group is in large part responsible for helping our brand become self sufficient. I respect this conversation and appreciate the members that have contributed to the improvements that Nobu and myself work on constantly to hopefully create a better product.

When we launched our objective was to give our customers more than what they paid for. As result we strive to give you the ABSOLUTE HIGHEST quality products we can.

Do we fuck up from time to time..sure, were a young company. We want to fix it and get better!

But, don't compare us to Aeropostale. FUCK YOU. Its 2:40am I just got home from the factory. Nobu, myself, Mike and Aaron kill ourselves to create good honest product with our customers in mind. If you want a 20 dollar sweater go grab in the florescent lit cheese aroma closet / mall, you love - GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. YOU DONT DESERVE TO KNOW ABOUT OUR BRAND.

--------

I want to thank this community and ask that you police this shit, we have something special as a group, I don't want it to get too big nor do I want it to just vanish, we strive for balance.

I truly value and appreciate you.

John

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    17 people like this.