• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

razorfrazer

Reaction score
Already know. i contacted JE about my waterproof sochis And they said I can send it back for store credit.
Yup. Returned mine today. Really dissapointing because ive been looking for an anorak like that for a while.
Also, the hood was really really bad. It was pointed and gave me klan vibes

thuper_therious

Reaction score
Yup. Returned mine today. Really dissapointing because ive been looking for an anorak like that for a while.
Also, the hood was really really bad. It was pointed and gave me klan vibes
Ha! Yea I remember people talking about the weird shaped hood when it initially dropped. I just got an Arctryx sawyer raincoat and called it a day

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@MIKE_JE _can you provide any clarification on the Rodeo tee sizing? The chart shows the large as 30.3” long, however on the model it looks quite cropped, and shorter than a University tee in the same size. I’m hoping it’s as short as it appears. Appreciate your help

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Maybe I'm boring, but I hope JE does some more non-distressed denim. Seems like all their denim has been distressed lately. Great washes though.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.