• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

norsefanboi

Reaction score
I never really understood this, what do you all have against wearing a belt?
90% of my bottoms fit without the need for a belt but I still wear a belt anyways just so that they don’t slide down when I bend down, get in and out of a booth, sit up on a bar stool, etc.
I find when pants stretch in the waist is when I don’t wear a belt and they slide down just enough so when you sit it stretches because now you’re on the waistband more.
A belt legit adds little to no extra weight or bulk, you can’t see it 99% of the time, and it’s not uncomfortable.
for me it's two fold.
1. I hate the buckle touching my skin when I sit, bend down etc
2. I don't like the waist line of the pants bunching up at parts which is inevitable if you're putting a belt on because the waist is too big

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for me it's two fold.
1. I hate the buckle touching my skin when I sit, bend down etc
2. I don't like the waist line of the pants bunching up at parts which is inevitable if you're putting a belt on because the waist is too big
+ having to deal with it while using the restroom 👎🏻

JH_SF

Reaction score
Any major differences between the raglan hoodie vs the OS cropped?

spikefugazi

Reaction score
Any major differences between the raglan hoodie vs the OS cropped?
They are extremely different.

Raglan is more of a slim fit and bunches up at the waist. It has those raglan sleeves that can be seen at the shoulders.

OS Cropped is oversized and drapes with a lot of room over the waist. Dropped shoulders. OS Cropped actually isn't cropped at all. Don't let the name fool you.

thuper_therious

Reaction score
Speaking of belts the built in belt on my “waterproof“ Sochi sweatpants broke. Also the cinch at the cuff has gotten extremely thin and looks like it’s about to go. All this after about 10 hours of wear at my office. I hit up JE to ask is there is anything that could be done and that I felt sorta ripped off. They offered store credit and im a happy camper.

spikefugazi

Reaction score
hood is also larger on the raglan

maybe i just have too much hair or a big head or something, but the hood on the os cropped was barely usable ime
Strange. It was the other way around for me. If I hadn't sized up in the Raglan Hoodie, it would have been much smaller than the OS Cropped's. Raglan Hoodie is smaller all around. You can see this in the model pictures, too.

OS Cropped Hoodie has a huge hood. In fact, I'm hesitant to buy any other JE hoodies because I like bigger hoods and most JE hoodies' hoods are way too small for practical use.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.