• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Continuing the discussion on outerwear in the summer I’m thinking of letting my Skittles Thumper go. Size XL worn three times, and I still have the tags.
If anyone is interested lmk. Also as I mentioned I’m new here if this isn’t the right place to post JE items for sale, can someone direct me to the right spot within Style Forum?
Thank you 🙏🏼
I thought this looked really good. I wouldn't sell it.

Lextino

Reaction score
Man! I came back in here and saw 15 new posts.. I was excited... that died QUICK!
Exactly I don’t want to hear about any other brand. No ALD no rhude or hear about fog sweats haha theres other fb pages n shit for that

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at ALD for a while, still don't own anything. Some of their designs are pretty cool but I'm clueless on sizing ... don't want to deal with the pain of it all. :D
Just in case you didn't know, don't buy ALD from their website. They only give you store credit for returns. It's better to buy from another retailer.

aaronj15

Reaction score
is that in-store availability a new feature? Although it may be beneficial to only LA members, I have had them ship stuff out to me previously.....

edit- looks like you can now schedule appointments for a 1 on 1 shopping experience

Lextino

Reaction score
is that in-store availability a new feature? Although it may be beneficial to only LA members, I have had them ship stuff out to me previously.....

edit- looks like you can now schedule appointments for a 1 on 1 shopping experience
Definitely a nice feature. Same I do phone orders sometimes

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.