• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

spikefugazi

Reaction score
hey mike. I think if you guys just would’ve wrote

“LA sweatpant offered in our custom 16oz knit terry This Tuesday” on Instagram there wouldn’t be all this banter

people just feel catfished Man. Don’t overthink it!!

I don’t think anyone is upset with the product or colors. There was just an expectation, esp with them always being out of stock
This is exactly what I'm thinking. If anything, this just shows how much we appreciate the original LA Sweatpants, so I hope the JE team doesn't take this the wrong way.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those with Kane 2, specifically Carbon, how have they stretched over time?

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those with Kane 2, specifically Carbon, how have they stretched over time?
To add on to this, I assume people are sizing down from their Cast 2 size? I’m seeing the waist about an inch wider on size charts

Cuttooth

Reaction score
To add on to this, I assume people are sizing down from their Cast 2 size? I’m seeing the waist about an inch wider on size charts
The washes are inconsistent. For example, in a size 28, the Carbons are at least a half inch or so wider across the waist than other pairs like the Juliettes or Obsidians, rendering some of them unwearable as they're a full inch wider around. I've had this very problem and and it's very frustrating in my case because I don't have the option to go down a size.

thuper_therious

Reaction score
The washes are inconsistent. For example, in a size 28, the Carbons are at least a half inch or so wider across the waist than other pairs like the Juliettes or Obsidians, rendering some of them unwearable as they're a full inch wider around. I've had this very problem and and it's very frustrating in my case because I don't have the option to go down a size.
So if I order carbons I should go down one size? And yea the inconsistency in size charts is fucking annoying when you can’t return things. I got the Kane 2 shorts in the same size as my Bozeman shorts because the charts are the same. My Bozeman are almost at the point of needing a belt and the Kane 2 shorts I can’t even put on

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the main question is related to Kane 2.

norsefanboi

Reaction score
Look like Coast 2.
aw man keen! it's a size 32 so a size up for me but its just been so hard to find one in 31 lol. might just go for this if the seller ships internationally

edit: well shit it was sold lol

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.