• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Lextino

Reaction score
What do you think of the Nova Plaid? How does the material compare to the Speedway, which is washed? Is the Nova thicker at all?
I like it a lot it’s dope piece. The material is definitely thicker and a little heavier Not soft like the speedway one..

Bash Tian

Reaction score
shout out to folks who recommended the outlier shorts. Love them. cant wait to get more. just wish they had a grey colorway.

norsefanboi

Reaction score

If anyone is a L or XL this is an insane price
Was about to pull the trigger on the size S and the raw graphite cast 2 at $119 and got sniped on both.

royal3

Reaction score
Anyone know if all face masks ship 6/15 or if that was only the second batch? Can’t remember what it said when I purchased

Yoshi

Reaction score
Good selection 40% off

Last edited:

MTPromises

Reaction score
Good selection 40% off

Why did you do this to me. Grabbed a 34 raw and classic crews in white and cadet.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.