• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
I originally bought my uni T's in my true size, but they looked really messy. And I wear a lot of oversized stuff. After seeing some people around my dimensions wear a sized down version, I exchanged for a size smaller, it still has a great fit.

edlox

Reaction score
whatsup guys - new to the site, new to the brand. lookin to make the jump into JE denim. can anybody tell me what cut and wash these are? thx in advance!

098771EF-D1EB-40FE-99A4-FBD4AE8B9080.jpeg

41A9D6DE-3B05-40D1-914C-82CF63579BF8.jpeg

Last edited:

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I originally bought my uni T's in my true size, but they looked really messy. And I wear a lot of oversized stuff. After seeing some people around my dimensions wear a sized down version, I exchanged for a size smaller, it still has a great fit.
I think it depends on color in my experience. I sold my xs pebble because it fit but was off and my tts haze fits perfect.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

jleeh1418

Reaction score
I keep getting emails saying that the JE AF1s restocked in my size from the notifications I signed up for but even when I check right after getting the email there's none in stock. Am I just too slow in checking or are like bots buying them up before we even get a chance?

razorfrazer

Reaction score
Incase they do restock AF1 ... i’m competely in between a 40 and 41 in common projects (got 40’s but its a tad tight in one foot).

what would be mysize for these? 7.5? 8?

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Incase they do restock AF1 ... i’m competely in between a 40 and 41 in common projects (got 40’s but its a tad tight in one foot).

what would be mysize for these? 7.5? 8?
8 at the smallest. I wear a 40 in CP Achilles and 8.5’s in AF1s (I can pull off an 8, I just like the looser fit).

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.