• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Titothejawnman

Reaction score
Haha I knew I’d get called out. I’ve been rocking the same 3 pairs of Bombas merino wool no shows for months and literally today ordered a 4 pack. They all gave out in the same spot around the same time!
I wear Bombas. Contact them, they’ll send you new ones for free. That’s their deal

MTPromises

Reaction score
are bombas pretty good? any other no show sock brands?
I really liked the stance no-show socks called the gamut. They put little rubber tabs on the inside of the heel of the sock to prevent them from slipping off. I had issues of the heel slipping off with pairs from adidas. That little difference is huge for me. I don't have to readjust my socks in my sneakers anymore

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol, they’re all so desperate. Consumer spending dropped, what? Like 15% this past month?

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
let me know how water proof it is. If it's ACTUALLY waterproof, I may be willing to spend about $300 on a 2nd hand anorak :D
Nomad has brand new ones for $370. Probably get another drop in a couple of weeks too: https://nomadshop.net/collections/john-elliott-sale/products/je-120-waterproof-terry-anorak-black

I really liked the stance no-show socks called the gamut. They put little rubber tabs on the inside of the heel of the sock to prevent them from slipping off. I had issues of the heel slipping off with pairs from adidas. That little difference is huge for me. I don't have to readjust my socks in my sneakers anymore
The Stance Gamuts are the best for me too, but they aren't quite low profile enough for some loafers and slip-on sneakers, so keep that in mind.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.