• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

white collar

Reaction score

Corduroy beach hoodie $88.96 size small only, price seen in cart.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
Since I've gotten everyone's take on the Jordan 1. How does this forum feel about rocking skinny pants with bulky shoes?

I have some white canvas rick lows that would look good with the push pop cast 2 imo. Would you ever rock mcqueens, J4, J5, or triple S type sneakers with cast 2?

chai1234

Reaction score
I think it depends on style of beach hoodie. The mainline version is slim in the body, whereas ones like Boucle and loose stitch are more boxy.
Thinking of getting the carnival tan so not sure if it runs slim or boxy

CARTEL777

Reaction score
Just as @j023 said, the mainline versions run slim and the Boucle is boxy. I feel like the Carnival runs a little bigger than the mainline version but not as boxy as the Boucle hoodie. I can snap some pictures for you tomorrow. I have all three.

puttysan

Reaction score
feature has great deals..

but sizes all sold out

any deals for avalon, juliette cast 2 sz 30 anywhere? raw denim as well

CARTEL777

Reaction score
feature has great deals..

but sizes all sold out

any deals for avalon, juliette cast 2 sz 30 anywhere? raw denim as well
The JE website has a pair of size 30 Juliette’s for $359. That’s where I grabbed mine from last week.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.