Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member Affiliate Vendor

This is an error. We never produced that style. Maybe they turned the color of a grey or midnight Rue flat they shot black to save time and didn't realize the zipper was different. I'll look into it.

2. drb1911

drb1911 Senior member

@Je I see the scar tanks, but i thought there was a mesh tank top coming out as well with no pockets...similar to what was posted on four pins a while back. Is there a mesh tank coming out, if so when?

3. Cg23

Cg23 Senior member

Thanks guys for your help. I actually only wash delicate and hang dry separately but had a little trouble in using lint rollers on it. I've used a lint roller on a villain i got years ago and it kinda pulls the terry a little too much and roughs it up. It's not that noticeable but i just wanted to get your input going forward. Since i dont really dry my stuff and wash separately, the lint isnt too bad but does get a little dusty and minimal lint from time to time so i just wanted to see what you might recommend without being to rough on the terry.

4. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Are there plans for additional colors on the scar tank?

Construction seems a little more complicated this time around with the extra stuff going on at the hem.

5. StPauli

StPauli Senior member

The success and media coverage of the FW 15 show has me scared that next season's prices will see a noticeable increase.

6. Understudy

Understudy Senior member

Orders for next season were placed by all stockists before the FW15 show took place in NYC. We can attest that the price point remains the same with the exception of a few new styles with more advanced fabrics and construction, but that only gives you more to choose from.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015

7. starlord22

starlord22 Active Member

@JohnElliottCo what stockists will be carrying the rider jacket???

8. rbroseph

rbroseph Senior member

Nice! Happy you guys are starting to get in SS15 and now know you'll be getting in FW15 especially since we're in the same city @Understudy

9. Understudy

Understudy Senior member

Thanks! Our second SS15 delivery just showed up. It's already flying off the shelves but the remainder will be available to check out online Monday.

10. youngwheezy

youngwheezy Well-Known Member

What was in your second delivery? Always exciting to hear from Canadian stockists! You guys getting the Rider Jacket?

11. victoorious

victoorious Senior member

Here it is guys. Picked it up about an hour ago,

Check out the boxing they used for this. Even came with a garment bag and hanger.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The jacket is EXTREMELY BUTTERY! details and everything is superb!

my dilemma is now between a Small or a Medium

I am 5'9 155lb

Small
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The small fits okay, but is very tight around the arm pits. If I were to pretend to hug someone, I can feel it riding up against my arms.

Here is the Medium

[​IMG]

To me the medium fits perfect.

My question is, @JohnElliottCo , will the small stretch a lot? If the small will stretch out in the arm pitt area then It might work out better for me.

Thank you

I also tried layering the small with a medium villain, it then makes me look like I'm wearing my girlfriends jacket lol

12. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior member

Soooo fire! Can't wait for mine. I can't tell the difference. Talking with JE they said it does stretch a lot and they will be taking mediums and they got like 5lbs on you. They like tight feel. Go with what you feel is better for you if you want tight feel or some comfort.. I can't tell the difference between the 2 on you

13. MIKE_JE

^ it will stretch the least in the armpit area where all the stitching meets - not going to have much give there. It would stretch more in the areas with less reinforcement and stitching, like the arms for instance.

14. MIKE_JE

Honestly up to personal preference. Some people are taking mediums at the same height / weight. We will happily take exchanges in the condition items were received, like always, to make sure everyone gets the right fit.

15. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior member

[​IMG][​IMG]