• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

bbconair

Reaction score
the l
@MIKE_JE Now that you guys have your own in house leather operation are you planning any updates or revisions to the rider jacket? I've thought about picking one up but I don't want to be the guy who buys the old style right before some kind of dope new in house version.
great question. they should re up some of the stadium leather jackets, and definitely the distressed stadium.

Deceive

Reaction score
Last chance before I return them to Nordstrom tomorrow - have a pair of NWT Raw Indigo Cast 2with double layered detail, size 30, for $200 shipped (paid $192 + $8 for shipping) if anyone wants them!

Last edited:

ASpec818

Reaction score
Been trying to hold off on the LA sweats but all this talk has me really tempted to grab a pair. How do these compare with the Ebisu in terms of fit?

MTPromises

Reaction score
if i’m a M in grey sochis, would it be reasonable to try a S in black sochis and LA sweats? do they stretch?

my black escobars and oversized sweatpants in M are a bit bagged out now; wondering if other silhouettes in non-black colors will stretch accordingly

no chance of an in-house process either?
I think they will do their own in-house version of a stadium. Its just such a classic piece that they would be able to use the design for years and can build other versions of it. I also think we will see some sort of rider jacket that is made in-house. It makes sense from a business perspective to vertically integrate the rider jacket production and remove blackmeans as they probably cost a lot to make those jackets. The tan suede bomber was a standout for me this season

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they will do their own in-house version of a stadium. Its just such a classic piece that they would be able to use the design for years and can build other versions of it. I also think we will see some sort of rider jacket that is made in-house. It makes sense from a business perspective to vertically integrate the rider jacket production and remove blackmeans as they probably cost a lot to make those jackets. The tan suede bomber was a standout for me this season
Look at the lookbook, they are definitely making both, a rider and a stadium. They will just have different patterning than before

isculpt

Reaction score
Woah both of those Stadium and Rider from that lookbook look great. If that's the new in house leather production, I'm thoroughly impressed. Need to finally get a JE rider :oops:.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s crazy times we are living in, we’ll see who makes it out of this. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of our favorite brands fold or delay a season
Of the brands discussed here, you really think any would FOLD?? Come on..

jclark216

Reaction score
I’m going to keep it a buck. When first seen the lookbook I wasn’t really impressed. Taking a look at it again I was completely wrong. A lot of these pieces are fire.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of the brands discussed here, you really think any would FOLD?? Come on..
Any independent business right now is extremely vulnerable. We have never seen a shut down of the economy before. This shutdown is not over any time soon. the fallout of this will hurt big time as luxury goods are some of the first things given up when the economy tanks.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.