1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. COG86

COG86 Member

@JohnElliottCo

Just received a pair of black Escobar sweats in size medium from Revolve and was disappointed with the sizing. Will return. They're super baggy and nothing like the pairs of medium Nike tech fleece sweats I own and wear often. Based on the model's info on the JE site, I assumed they'd fit great (I'm 5'10, 155lbs). I own 2 hooded Villain sweatshirts in medium and love them.

Anybody have any insight on this? Could Revolve be shipping older stock? I saw something about new measurements a while ago.

Thanks for your help.

2. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Distinguished Member Affiliate Vendor

Is the outseam stitched the same as the inseam? If it is it is the older fit. The newer fit is stitched overlapped on the outseam, and the inseam is flat locked. Sorry for the trouble, you would have to return to Revolve if this is the case. At 5'10" 155 you'd want a small for a tight fit and a medium for a bit looser but still slim fit, but that depends on how built your legs are.

3. COG86

COG86 Member

@JohnElliottCo Thanks for the timely response. To clarify, if the pair I received from Revolve are the older mediums, a medium purchased from you would fit better? I was under the impression that I could stick with the same size, regardless of piece, since I'm just a normal dude. Appreciate your time.

4. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Distinguished Member Affiliate Vendor

Yes, everything on our site is the new fit. The old fit is about a fill size bigger in the legs. And yes, you can stick to your normal size. If you are a medium in tech fleece a medium should be good.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015

5. COG86

COG86 Member

@JohnElliottCo Right on. I'll try my luck in a medium on your site once I return the Revolve pair. Hopefully this helps out some others dealing with 3rd party sites. Thanks for the prompt customer service, too. Keep up the awesome work.

6. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior Member

hell yeah, I'm ready, just got approved for capital one venture credit card for $20K, 0% APR for 12 months, imma go on a shopping spree.

7. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior Member

RiRi zippers >

make it rain!

8. starlord22

starlord22 Active Member

My wife would literally cut me to pieces of I did that lol.

9. StPauli

StPauli Senior Member

Interesting fact: RiRi = Rippen und Rillen (Ribs and Grooves).

10. drb1911

drb1911 Senior Member

FYI: Not sure if it is a glitch, but Rider jacket is available on JE website in all sizes.

11. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior Member

What she doesn't know doesn't hurt her, unless she monitors your credit lol

12. StPauli

StPauli Senior Member

She might get the hint when she says, "Hey let's go somewhere nice tonight ($$$$). We haven't been on a proper date in a while."

Then you respond with, "Hey babe. Why don't we stay in tonight? We don't want to waste any money we don't need to.".

In reality you are waiting for the JE Rider to finally drop.

13. ExAngel

ExAngel Distinguished Member

Or you could just choose option 3 and be single and live off of tinder and enjoy flossing your JE goods to hot college chicks. Spring Break is looking nice this year and you'll want to stock up on scar tanks and court shorts to go with that rider.

14. ItsJustDifferen

ItsJustDifferen Well-Known Member

15. ItsJustDifferen

ItsJustDifferen Well-Known Member