• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nekromantik

Reaction score

Dino12

Reaction score
JE changed the aglets on the beach hoodie, probably flash as well

the grey is from last year

the sage i just picked up

Small detail but which aglets do you all prefer?

Attachments

• IMG_3225.jpg
    IMG_3225.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3226.jpg
    IMG_3226.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 72

MTPromises

Reaction score

Old ones seem better quality. New ones look thinner. Just basing of looks tho. New ones are kinda clean but still prefer the old ones.

Titothejawnman

Reaction score

Hope the new ones handle washing better. Old ones warp with heat and tumbling ime

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

wooow, that sucks

new ones look like ****

Last edited:

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah that’s the price it’s floating around. The 5s were up to 1200 in my size. They are down to around 6ish now (they were 750-8 before corona). I’m surprised you didn’t snag any kicks. The Chi had them all.

We had'em, but I don't have time for all the games these stores play lol. During ASW people were waiting up to 2hrs in some spots just to fill out a raffle ticket. It aint that serious for me any more. If I really want it, and can't cop through online raffle I'll just do resale if it's not too bad.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FG private sale was goat. Other designers need to follow. Ain’t no one buying **** right now. Well, a lot of people did on this thread, but I literally saw 25% off and was not intrigued. 40% off, now I’m listening. 70% off, you’ve aroused me.

Are you talking about the FG sale that was around black friday or was there another one recently?

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We had'em, but I don't have time for all the games these stores play lol. During ASW people were waiting up to 2hrs in some spots just to fill out a raffle ticket. It aint that serious for me any more. If I really want it, and can't cop through online raffle I'll just do resale if it's not too bad.
I feel that. It’s crazy what We have to do for sneakers.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the FG sale that was around black friday or was there another one recently?
There was one like 2 weeks ago connected to Individual accounts. And it was phenom. Everything was marked down like 75%

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads