• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems like a dye issue if everyone has that problem throughout different products.

jclark216

Reaction score
What’s the word on the practice shorts? Thinking about pulling the trigger? How’s the fit and quality?

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone grabbed the white uni short sleeve? any fit pics?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone grabbed the white uni short sleeve? any fit pics?
I sized down for shorts/skinnier denim. Sized TTS for baggier bottoms.
Top is M, bottom is S (sorry you can’t really tell w/ the lousy pic). But I noticed a massive size difference bw S and M. The denim jacket is pretty cropped and the Small Uni length works perfect W/ it. M would look like a dress popping out of the jacket.

Attachments

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I sized down for shorts/skinnier denim. Sized TTS for baggier bottoms.
Top is M, bottom is S (sorry you can’t really tell w/ the lousy pic). But I noticed a massive size difference bw S and M. The denim jacket is pretty cropped and the Small Uni length works perfect W/ it. M would look like a dress popping out of the jacket.
Alright, thanks. So that’s a M with the camo pants? small should work fine for me.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.