• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The issue is coming into a thread with 50 new posts and every one of them is somebody either bitching about pricing, quoting multiple pictures from the post directly above them (use the spoiler, people), posting a picture of a bunch of T's still in the ******* bag or asking if this RO Dunks/Gats/Balenciaga's looks good with kito's/escobars (even when they already own both items. Maybe go to the closet and put both items on and see for yourself?). If you're going to post a pic at least make it useful, if you want to know if some specific combination looks good try it on and post a pic of the actual fit. And 90% of the people in this thread only post in this thread, and they only post things in attempts to flex what they are buying/own.
The great thing about SF is that people are generally open, helpful and insightful. This thread has become the complete opposite.

I will still support JE, but this thread is a mess.

Last edited:

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
The issue is coming into a thread with 50 new posts and every one of them is somebody either bitching about pricing, quoting multiple pictures from the post directly above them (use the spoiler, people), posting a picture of a bunch of T's still in the ******* bag or asking if this RO Dunks/Gats/Balenciaga's looks good with kito's/escobars (even when they already own both items. Maybe go to the closet and put both items on and see for yourself?). If you're going to post a pic at least make it useful, if you want to know if some specific combination looks good try it on and post a pic of the actual fit. And 90% of the people in this thread only post in this thread, and they only post things in attempts to flex what they are buying/own.
The great thing about SF is that people are generally open, helpful and insightful. This thread has become the complete opposite.

I will still support JE, but this thread is a mess.

I agree, we need more fit pics and less talking.

victoorious

Reaction score
damn, just found out Leather Rider won't be available until tomorrow! Will post pics then!

Kyo2k

Reaction score

My grey villain arrived. It's a size medium and went TTS with this. I have a large black villain that I just got as well and found it to be a little too roomy for me. I like the slim fit of the medium better but it's a tad short. Also, how much do these stretch? Hoping that with a little more wear, the chest and arm area might stretch out a bit

Last edited:

malcolm4819

Reaction score
@JE

When are the denim shirts dropping? Next week?

Spring 15 is turning out surprisingly well, there's a lot of stuff that wasn't previewed or in the look book.

optimaasprime

Reaction score

My grey villain medium arrived. It's a size medium and went TTS with this. I have a large black villain that I just got as well and found it to be a little too roomy for me. I like the slim fit of the medium better but it's a tad short. Also, how much do these stretch? Hoping that with a little more wear, the chest and arm area might stretch out a bit
There is a good stretch.

starlord22

Reaction score

My grey villain medium arrived. It's a size medium and went TTS with this. I have a large black villain that I just got as well and found it to be a little too roomy for me. I like the slim fit of the medium better but it's a tad short. Also, how much do these stretch? Hoping that with a little more wear, the chest and arm area might stretch out a bit
they don't stretch much man.

StPauli

Reaction score
I love this brand because I like the product range and I am a very big fan of RiRi zippers. I find the quality and fit to be superior to that of any mall brand (especially the construction and material composition of the sweats). I cannot name any other competitor (in this price range) that offers luxury sweats with this kind of fit or with a fashion forward design. Reigning Champ comes close and though it fulfills most of my subjective criteria I have found the fit and design to be less flattering than that of JE. This is particularly true in the sweatpants department where the others are not nearly as slim or form-fitting.

The clothes aren't cheap and they generate a profit for the brand, but ultimately if I like the product I will buy it. I love the new season and I am impressed with the diversity offered.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@JE

When are the denim shirts dropping? Next week?

Spring 15 is turning out surprisingly well, there's a lot of stuff that wasn't previewed or in the look book.

Denim shirts in Indigo and Black wash, Scar tanks in Black, White, and Grey, and LS Mercer Tee in Dune are all next Tuesday.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is the scar tank essentially the u neck without sleeves (As in same length and hem line)?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads