• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

norsefanboi

Reaction score
yeah, both are a mid to dark indigo color. But the iodines are great, and cast 2 fit is VERY different from Daze
Yep thats why I wanted to add cast 2 to my denim rotation, I don't have a fixed 'look' so I sometimes go with the straight/wide pants and sometimes i go skinny. Love the iodines look so I may just get the overlapping wash but different fits, as you say :D

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep thats why I wanted to add cast 2 to my denim rotation, I don't have a fixed 'look' so I sometimes go with the straight/wide pants and sometimes i go skinny. Love the iodines look so I may just get the overlapping wash but different fits, as you say :D
Or just get a black pair

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So no size exchanges during this sale? I want to grab an LS University, but both my SS University’s measure differently from the chart. Not sure what to expect with the LS sizing.

Also, would love to see a Haze LS University. That color is fantastic.
I would say stay tts unless you want a snug fit. Here is a small LS haze uni and small LA on me and I’m 5’10 145 lbs

Attachments

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score
John elliott personal favorite washes from the ama on ig: pesidio, nimbus and skittles.

what are your top 3 washes ?

tommo

Reaction score
Guys what was the difference between skittles and sour skittles?

im looking for a pair in 33 if anyone’s selling

Hydeous

Reaction score
I wasn't planning on getting anymore items for awhile but just pulled the trigger on the last M washed black LA sweats..
lol I saw that one too, but opted for the pearl colorway as I don’t have light colored sweats yet. Went with M even though I have 30’ waist. Think they’ll stretch and form with the body as it break in.

MTPromises

Reaction score
John elliott personal favorite washes from the ama on ig: pesidio, nimbus and skittles.

what are your top 3 washes ?
I was the one who asked John that question on his insta Q&A. Kinda cool to get a chance to ask questions. My personal top three are pluma, washed graphite and siena.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.