• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

rodgers12

Reaction score
Tangible difference between the plumas and nimbus?

Also looking to buy Blackmeans shearling thumper in a size small

Yoshi

Reaction score

Plumas are worn all over with a dirty tint, one of my favorites. Nimbus are more distressed / faded in the upper parts. Very different in my opinion. This is pretty accurate of the differences:

1585525860577.png

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Plumas are worn all over with a dirty tint, one of my favorites. Nimbus are more distressed / faded in the upper parts. Very different in my opinion. This is pretty accurate of the differences:

View attachment 1363242
Extremely different, only things similar is that they’re cast 2 jeans

norsefanboi

Reaction score
The only JE denim I have are the Daze in cove, and I'd like to add a Cast 2 to the addition. Given that I'm probably not going to add another denim to my collection any time after that (I'm not a huge denim wearer, the daze + cast 2 would probably be enough), would you say the iodine is too similar to cove? in some pictures iodine looks washed black/grey ish and in some it looks really similar to the cove, so a little bit confused.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only JE denim I have are the Daze in cove, and I'd like to add a Cast 2 to the addition. Given that I'm probably not going to add another denim to my collection any time after that (I'm not a huge denim wearer, the daze + cast 2 would probably be enough), would you say the iodine is too similar to cove? in some pictures iodine looks washed black/grey ish and in some it looks really similar to the cove, so a little bit confused.
Iodine is a mid blue, no grey or black

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.