• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

hrachh

Reaction score
is university long sleeve tee similar sizing to university tee (short sleeve). i am a small for the short sleeve university tee.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Do you guys think deals get better on Nordstrom? I'm not too familiar with Nordstrom.

askim35

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in sz 33 Sahara Cast 2s, I’m selling for $130 shipped

Worn twice, just too tight on me.

BigRed

Reaction score
I just bought a pair of Obisidians and already own a pair of Meguro’s and now I’m trying to decide if I should buy a pair of Carbon’s since they’re on sale...wondering if that will be too many black jeans?

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just bought a pair of Obisidians and already own a pair of Meguro’s and now I’m trying to decide if I should buy a pair of Carbon’s since they’re on sale...wondering if that will be too many black jeans?
Get the Carbons if you want stay black jeans, Obsidians will fade... QUICK

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WHOA did the John Elliott website sale just add LA Sweatpants? I swear that wasn't there before, at least not in washed black.

Last edited:

capooo

Reaction score
Got in the indigo raws from Nordstrom yesterday. Got a size 33, fit a lot like a 34 in apc pns, except the rise might be a hair higher in the JEs. They’ll get a lot of wear. Have the double waist band as well!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.