• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since JE seems to be reminiscing on IG, I'm curious, what are some of the best JE deals you've guys gotten for yourselves?

Personally I think it has to be new Carbons for $131, new Villain for 99, and a new flannel blouson for 75.
Damn, I have so many deals hmmm:
package deal for raw indigos, obsidians, and iodine for $350, Got the Carbon for $131 deal as well, Black escos for $60, Jupiter for $110, Combat boots $120, Kake $80, JE AF1's for $100, that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a size Large in current anti-expo tees and trying to get an idea of sizing for University tees. Are the Uni tees a lot bigger? Would you say the Uni tees one size down is equivalent to my current anti-expo in terms of length and width?
I'm a Medium on Anti-Expo and go Medium on University as well. As @Lovemybed said, going down defeats the purpose and for me when I tried a small it was a bit too tight on my shoulders/armpit and it looked really odd. If you'd like I can put my Medium AE on top of my Medium Uni to show you the size difference. Uni fits A LOT boxier and oversized.

toomuchsauce

Reaction score
Since JE seems to be reminiscing on IG, I'm curious, what are some of the best JE deals you've guys gotten for yourselves?

Personally I think it has to be new Carbons for $131, new Villain for 99, and a new flannel blouson for 75.
As far as brand new items from retailers go, a couple of Co Mix classic crews (Alpine & Brown) for like $20 each, Dune OS Cropped Hoodie for $70 (Kith), Taupe Sun Drenched Uni tee for $30 (also Kith), Cast 2 Spring for $155ish, Anthracite Vandals for $95. Daze Raw Indigo for $105 but they were way too small and I had to sell them.

I've picked up a bunch of second hand hoodies like Kake, Mercer Half Zip, Flash Dual Zip each for under $70 too

Lovemybed

Reaction score
As far as brand new items from retailers go, a couple of Co Mix classic crews (Alpine & Brown) for like $20 each, Dune OS Cropped Hoodie for $70 (Kith), Taupe Sun Drenched Uni tee for $30 (also Kith), Cast 2 Spring for $155ish, Anthracite Vandals for $95. Daze Raw Indigo for $105 but they were way too small and I had to sell them.

I've picked up a bunch of second hand hoodies like Kake, Mercer Half Zip, Flash Dual Zip each for under $70 too
When did this infamous Kithgate occur. These deals sound crazy haha.

How is the Cast 2 Spring?

toomuchsauce

Reaction score
When did this infamous Kithgate occur. These deals sound crazy haha.

How is the Cast 2 Spring?
Just pulled up my order confirmation to find the date and it looks like I was off, it was actually $79 and $39. This was on May 27

Springs are a great light wash denim, they have a unique hue to them. My pair feels a little heavier and more substantial than my other Cast 2s too.

13EC1F77-8AFF-44F3-A45F-F61849BCF262.png

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thats beautiful... did you get a 46?
Yeah, I got a 46, anything larger I'd be drowning. It'll probably hit 50%+ off. But I was just impatient and didn't want to miss out, esp. considering everyone will probably need a size 46.
Looks and fits way better than the skittles imo, but then again it’s double the price 😂
I agree, I do like the Margiela one better, but the skittles is cozy AF with the fleece inside!

b-ill

Reaction score
Yeah, trying not to buy clothes right now but tempted by the sochis and raw cast.

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score

I barely buy at retail but the biggest ones I can think of are Carbons for $131, White Uni for $20, BNWT Loopwheel Zip and Season 7 Washed Black OS Cropped hoodies for like $70 each. I also got a pair of altered carbons for like 30 dollars that I wear to my office sometimes since its so cropped it doesnt read as jeans

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.