• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
Quote:
awesome can't wait to see, glad that your able to order and pick it up in LA! top notch stuff man

Reaction score
Anybody own Alma sweats? How's the fit and is it worth the price tag? Specifically the grey pair!
I bought these a few months back at 50% off and at that price they were a steal.

Quality is on par with escobars and terry feels just like villians'
Mesh detail is pretty cool but doesnt always stay where you want it to below the knee, gotta build up my calf muscle i think.

I like the new colorway and if you want some more complex and super comfortable sweats these are the way to go.
But if you're going to be spending $300, I would seriously consider the loopwheel escobars unless you are in a warmer climate

rbroseph

Reaction score
Do the Alma's only come in XS/0 for the mix grey duo 2 and not the the black?

optimaasprime

Reaction score
Today was good day, 3/4 out items from supreme and copped rider
1f3c6.png
1f64c.png
. The 11am release time on both was stressful

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
Today was good day, 3/4 out items from supreme and copped rider
1f3c6.png
1f64c.png
. The 11am release time on both was stressful

It's crazy how supreme has as cult following, they sell out right away every time, I don't even bother with them anymore.

optimaasprime

Reaction score

It's crazy how supreme has as cult following, they sell out right away every time, I don't even bother with them anymore.
Lol, Ya it's pretty crazy. I cop for other people, I only wear the camps. Rest of the stuff goes to resellers so I don't have to pay **** from nike lab..

Last edited:

starlord22

Reaction score

I bought these a few months back at 50% off and at that price they were a steal. 

Quality is on par with escobars and terry feels just like villians'
Mesh detail is pretty cool but doesnt always stay where you want it to below the knee, gotta build up my calf muscle i think.

I like the new colorway and if you want some more complex and super comfortable sweats these are the way to go.
But if you're going to be spending $300, I would seriously consider the loopwheel escobars unless you are in a warmer climate
Thank you! Yeah the mesh is cool but that probably be my only issue lol. DAMN S RIDERS SOLD OUT ALREADY?!

jthom931

Reaction score
I know this isn't KTT, but apparently supreme has a "backdoor" through a reddit page 20 min before product goes online. You're pretty much screwed from the get go if you're not "in the know"

For those who copped the rider, do you see yourself wearing something like that on a daily basis? Just throw over some JE/other brand casual clothing and head out?

I always thought leather jackets were kinda dressy, but I don't have anything like this in my wardrobe (I live in Canada and have 3 Canada Goose coats and an Arc Teryx Veilance jacket).

I'm on the fence on this one.... Would be really neat but I don't know how much wear it would get

optimaasprime

Reaction score

I know this isn't KTT, but apparently supreme has a "backdoor" through a reddit page 20 min before product goes online. You're pretty much screwed from the get go if you're not "in the know"

For those who copped the rider, do you see yourself wearing something like that on a daily basis? Just throw over some JE/other brand casual clothing and head out?

I always thought leather jackets were kinda dressy, but I don't have anything like this in my wardrobe (I live in Canada and have 3 Canada Goose coats and an Arc Teryx Veilance jacket).

I'm on the fence on this one.... Would be really neat but I don't know how much wear it would get
Lol, backdoor reddit
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

I will ride my rider whenever possible. I really need to learn about leather treatment and finding someone that knows what they are doing. Cause this jacket will be with me forever lol

victoorious

Reaction score
Lol, backdoor reddit
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

I will ride my rider whenever possible. I really need to learn about leather treatment and finding someone that knows what they are doing. Cause this jacket will be with me forever lol

Hey if you find any info, let me know! this is my first leather jacket and I plan to keep it forever also haha

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads