• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

unlearn

Reaction score
Hemi Shirts in Paloma and Speedway Check got pulled from the JE site? Was holding out, but guess will have to look elsewhere. Whoever posted the Speedway Check a few pages back sold me on it.
1032space has a full size run of the speedway check

tommo

Reaction score
Those of you who have Daze or Kanes....

What one has a bigger taper? I want some relaxed fit jeans, and preferably with a taper. I know Daze Cazadero's are described as such, but I want black...

So, @MIKE_JE - I dont suppose you guys are releasing Daze in Carbon? Also any plans for LA sweats in Black? Or are you guys sticking with Sochi's for that look?

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Discussion, since JE has been losing many of your interest recently, what other brands do you follow as closely as JE, if any?

I don’t really follow any specific brands, I kind of just look everywhere and buy stuff I like. I tend to stick with Amiri and JE for denim though. So I’d be interested in possibly learning about brands I’ve never heard of.
Kapital, Alyx, Sacai, Jil Sander, and Aime Leon Dore for me.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You got some good ass lighting in that house Tricky. Miring fits
Thanks man! We knocked out a few walls and we back onto a ravine/wooded area so we don't have any curtains downstairs. Definitely nice to have so much light :)

@tricky How are the blackcats?
I like them quite a lot. They're obviously not heat but I needed a pair of black kicks to go with all my olive and black cargos so they fit the bill for me. And of course 4s are super comfy.

(And was able to get for 20% off which was another bonus).

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Thanks man! We knocked out a few walls and we back onto a ravine/wooded area so we don't have any curtains downstairs. Definitely nice to have so much light :)

I like them quite a lot. They're obviously not heat but I needed a pair of black kicks to go with all my olive and black cargos so they fit the bill for me. And of course 4s are super comfy.

(And was able to get for 20% off which was another bonus).
Blackcats are heat to me. I don't fall into the sneaker hype haha. So what's heat to me are duds to most. I'm old school with sneakers though. Heat to me is retros of colorways of sneakers actual ball players wore on court. Pure nostalgia purposes for me. None of the new collab stuff does anything for me.

Surprised they sold out though.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blackcats are heat to me. I don't fall into the sneaker hype haha. So what's heat to me are duds to most. I'm old school with sneakers though. Heat to me is retros of colorways of sneakers actual ball players wore on court. Pure nostalgia purposes for me. None of the new collab stuff does anything for me.

Surprised they sold out though.
I get it. I like the classics best and stick to 1s, 3s and 4s mostly. I'm hit and miss on a lot of the collabs ... I'll try to get them on the drop but won't pay resale or wait in lines or anything like that.

My grails though are the Union 1s. And I really like the OW 5s that just dropped.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Those of you who have Daze or Kanes....

What one has a bigger taper? I want some relaxed fit jeans, and preferably with a taper. I know Daze Cazadero's are described as such, but I want black...

So, @MIKE_JE - I dont suppose you guys are releasing Daze in Carbon? Also any plans for LA sweats in Black? Or are you guys sticking with Sochi's for that look?
We do not currently have plans for the Daze in Carbon. Definitely more colors of LA Sweats in the pipeline!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.