• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live with Paul Kelly of S.E.H. Kelly on Friday, April 10, 7:00 a.m. PDT

Wake up tomorrow and tune in as Peter talks to Paul Kelly of S.E.H Kelly, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 7:00 a.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Deceive

Reaction score
I need this shirt in my life.
Picked it up for a steal price last week and haven’t taken it off since, highly recommend!

Haha, I wear mine with washed graphite’s often too, looks good man

Yeah you do. One of my favourites JE has put out. Not short or boxy, just straight heat
Thanks man, they definitely compliment each other nicely! The length is an added bonus for sure, not a fan of cropped shirts

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
I liked the fit of the yuma, but i didn't really like the weight of it tbh...

white collar

Reaction score
Discussion, since JE has been losing many of your interest recently, what other brands do you follow as closely as JE, if any?

I don’t really follow any specific brands, I kind of just look everywhere and buy stuff I like. I tend to stick with Amiri and JE for denim though. So I’d be interested in possibly learning about brands I’ve never heard of.
I've really been getting into Greg Lauren lately. I follow Visvim closely but don't often pull the trigger. I'm also really into Ralph Lauren but in my opinion RL is a completely different look/vibe to JE and related brands.

white collar

Reaction score
RRL baaaabbbyyyy
RRL quality is exceptional. I have a few pieces from them I really like. They've been a little too .. 1930's blue collar worker for me the past 2-3 seasons but there's always a few great pieces.

thekidcub

Reaction score
RRL quality is exceptional. I have a few pieces from them I really like. They've been a little too .. 1930's blue collar worker for me the past 2-3 seasons but there's always a few great pieces.
no kidding. personally I am a big fan of the jacquard overshirt, saw lebron rocking it and fell in love

CARTEL777

Reaction score
Haha, I wear mine with washed graphite’s often too, looks good man

Yeah you do. One of my favourites JE has put out. Not short or boxy, just straight heat
Picked it up for a steal price last week and haven’t taken it off since, highly recommend!

Thanks man, they definitely compliment each other nicely! The length is an added bonus for sure, not a fan of cropped shirts
its a great shirt. I was hoping to grab the striped version but didn’t see it during Bf sales. Anyone grab it?
How'd y'all size on the Yuma? TTS?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.