• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live with Paul Kelly of S.E.H. Kelly on Friday, April 10, 7:00 a.m. PDT

Wake up tomorrow and tune in as Peter talks to Paul Kelly of S.E.H Kelly, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 7:00 a.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

philmo84

Reaction score
Discussion, since JE has been losing many of your interest recently, what other brands do you follow as closely as JE, if any?

I don’t really follow any specific brands, I kind of just look everywhere and buy stuff I like. I tend to stick with Amiri and JE for denim though. So I’d be interested in possibly learning about brands I’ve never heard of.
I seen some of you guys post some veilance stuff. I’ve been really into them lately.

jasonladuke0311

Reaction score
nice makes sense - taper as well? I might do mine like that as well - looks really clean and doesn’t ruin the effect of them at all
I get mine hemmed as well and I don't taper - the width is pretty much the same from hem to a few inches up, and I have large calves.

htrannn

Reaction score
Yes, strongdarts. Give the futuredarts a try, you could also try the strongdarts in tobacco, they are in stock and compare. They have free returns and you can wear them and if you hate them still return them
Not big on that tobacco colour. Might give the futuredarts a try but no free returns from Canada.

nick227

Reaction score

Mocha AE for $50CAD size L and XL only

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.