• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

somenameidunno

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the responses. Seems my best bet is to find a way to try these on or make sure I order something that is able to be returned!

nick227

Reaction score
it is not TTS. it's vanity sized.
if you're a 34 waist then you're a 32 in JE (or something). different jeans and different users will size up or down 1 (or even 2) accordingly - mostly depending on the stretch
+1 to this - almost every brand is vanity sized. Generally I'm a 32 inch waist (body measurement), but I wear 30 in cast 2s - could probably even fit a 29 with a stretched waist, but the legs are usually too slim for me

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The arcteryx veilance conduct anorak is unreal. Still have yours?
Yup, love it, may end up picking up the isogon or an arris as a cheaper alternative to the anorak, just wish it was a bit longer and boxier, maybe I’ll size up.

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leather Annorak was my most anticipated drop based on the lookbook. But no way I can excuse dropping that much. The Veilance jacket is an amazing option. Thanks for posting.
Be careful with the shake dry material, it’s awesome in theory but you may have to baby it

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup, love it, may end up picking up the isogon or an arris as a cheaper alternative to the anorak, just wish it was a bit longer and boxier, maybe I’ll size up.

grabbed the black isogon mx last year and I alternate between that and the conduct depending on the situation and they’re both solid. You would likely be able to size up and get the fit you’re looking for as well

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Be careful with the shake dry material, it’s awesome in theory but you may have to baby it
Not familiar with that material. The two you just posted are cool. I really want the JE version. I have the black Nike windrunner and it doesnt get much wear outside of running and the gym. So still not totally convinced this jacket type is even essential to my wardrobe.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.