• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

toomuchsauce

Reaction score
Ok so I didn't imagine it. I'll do some digging to see what that majority did. Shipping and returns from Toronto are a nightmare for overall costs so would like to nail my size.

I went with my Jordan 1 size (TTS) also. Tried 1/2 down and it was too tight for me. Seems like everyone's feet are a little different though.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you guys go TTS in the JE Air Force 1s?

I wear 12 in Jordan 1, 3, 4 and 6.

I went up half a size in the JE AF1’s. The size 9’s that I ordered were way too tight. For reference, I wear a size 9 in the AJ1, AF1, + Dunks.

Kger91

Reaction score
looks like im the only person that half sized down haha. For reference I'm a 10.5 in Jordan 3, JE Icons, Air Max 1 & 97s, and 11 in Yeezy 350s. I got the the JE AF1's in a 10.

nick227

Reaction score
I half sized down too but its a bit too snug. TTS would have been the move

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I half sized down too but its a bit too snug. TTS would have been the move

It stretches, I went TTS and it stretched out to be too big. I’d say try to just keep breaking it in. I got some ugly toe creases on mine cause they stretched out to be a tiny bit too big.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was away for a bit...leather anorak is ******* insane. Wonder on pricing..$1500?

unlearn

Reaction score
20200217_135638.jpg
Speedway check hemi finally came
AE
Spruce raws
Icons

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone who owns a medium and/or a small Uni measure the sleeve opening? Not the one at the shoulder seam that JE measures, but the actual hole of the sleeve. Thanks in advance!

I’m trying to figure out which size to get, unfortunately have no store to try it around me.

Also, anyone cop the Glacier or Sonic colorways in any of the pieces? Interested in seeing the actual color.

**If you’re still confused, #8 in the pic below lol

2B3AC305-70AD-4AD7-AE00-3A8247D05E30.png

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone who owns a medium and/or a small Uni measure the sleeve opening? Not the one at the shoulder seam that JE measures, but the actual hole of the sleeve. Thanks in advance!

I’m trying to figure out which size to get, unfortunately have no store to try it around me.

Also, anyone cop the Glacier or Sonic colorways in any of the pieces? Interested in seeing the actual color.

**If you’re still confused, #8 in the pic below lol

View attachment 1338949
I don’t own any tape measure but I would go with your AE size with the current iteration which I know is a medium. I can’t imagine you fitting in a small tbh lol

edit//
Included a pic of an AE (courtesy of you lol) on top of my washed black Uni both in S for some reference. Hopefully this will help.

Attachments

• DBEBA94E-2314-4B21-BCB6-D19732C8D3AA.jpeg
    DBEBA94E-2314-4B21-BCB6-D19732C8D3AA.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t own any tape measure but I would go with your AE size with the current iteration which I know is a medium. I can’t imagine you fitting in a small tbh lol

edit//
Included a pic of an AE (courtesy of you lol) on top of my washed black Uni both in S for some reference. Hopefully this will help.

Thanks bro! That helped a lot, just didn’t want to order from JE, wait a week to get it then return it and wait two weeks for the money or 3 weeks for the exchange.

I ended up ordering a Medium Uni in Glacier from SSENSE since they have free 2 day express shipping/returns. I’ll post a fit pic once I get it!

somenameidunno

Reaction score
Hi everyone - brand new to JE jeans and am curious about waist sizing before ordering. It seems from reading this thread that they are TTS for the most part, with some variation based on colorway. The JE website, however, shows waist measurements that don't match up with the listed size. For example, a size 33 is 35.8 inch waist measurement. I usually wear a 34 in other brands, and I always assumed that meant a size 34 is a 34-inch waist. By that logic I should get a 32 in JE, but that seems a little crazy. Any guidance on if a JE 34 is TTS 34 compared to other brands would be helpful before i try ordering a pair would be appreciated. Oh, and ive noticed it mentioned they tend to stretch, so i dont mind them starting off a little tight and loosening with some wear. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads