• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nick227

Reaction score
Ok, wore them around for like 30 min. Stretched out already. Definitely a tighter wash with thicker denim, but will stretch nicely for sure.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got back from vacation and had a few surprises waiting for me, one of which were these Daze Coves I got on the low. Really digging the Daze fit rn, works great with the chunky sneakers. Switching it up a bit.

Also wash is sick too, ******* crazy lol. Second pic is direct sunlight.

AE Spruce
Daze Cove

EDF50A9B-DFE9-45F2-8BFB-859C23380536.jpeg
9649217E-9181-41FF-AD0E-80ABF157B0B1.jpeg

Last edited:

nick227

Reaction score
Just got back from vacation and had a few surprises waiting for me, one of which were these Daze Coves I got on the low. Really digging the Daze fit rn, works great with the chunky sneakers. Switching it up a bit.

Also wash is sick too, ******* crazy lol. Second pic is direct sunlight.

AE Spruce
Daze Cove

View attachment 1336291 View attachment 1336293

Damn - I gotta scoop a pair. Wash is nuts. Might hem mine a bit, i like the cuff but it's a bit too chunky IMO.

Also - whoever here put me on Anonymous-Ism socks - good looks. Got a couple pairs and they're awesome

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn - I gotta scoop a pair. Wash is nuts. Might hem mine a bit, i like the cuff but it's a bit too chunky IMO.

Also - whoever here put me on Anonymous-Ism socks - good looks. Got a couple pairs and they're awesome

Yeah, agree. I just tried them on so I’ll play with the cuff a bit but I’m probably going to get them hemmed along with my Daze Raws.

And right? Anonymous-Ism socks are crazy good. Thank @marcus-chi, he started the hype train.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whoops didn’t mean your fit, meant JE in general, esp with the lousy drop today...

haha my bad!

LOL naw bro I was just messing, this forum was dead... had to put some life into it.

And yeah, the recent drops with the recent prices... JE hasn't really had my attention. This is why I'm all about getting rid of this twice a week every week drop thing... yo bro just drop a whole collection cause they're losing my interest every week lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads