• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Standard Issues come tomorrow but what you're saying makes me nervous about them. I'll update with fit pics. I did finally get the LA Sweats in Oak in L and thought they were a bit big. They were comfy af and basically perfect size, but also since they are 100% cotton, and I plan on lounging, skating to get coffee, wearing up to the mountain, etc... i know I'll stretch them. I went to the Melrose store today to exchange for a M. Little more snug, but again, hopefully stretches slightly - then they'd be perfect. Shitty fitting room pic below of the M.

Also - looked at those cool "oil stained" sweatpants while I was there. Fresh colorways for sure, but the inside was not as comfy as these Oak ones... feels like they brushed the inside of these so they really are super comfy. Never thought I could justify sweats at $240, but I like them. PLUS they have deep pockets so my money is safe...if had any money left after buying these damn sweats...lol

Yea - I bet these go for $1400-1600....not a chance for me on that one lol.

I know the tee is sick BUT those HUF dunks are fire! Damn man - best sneaker game on here.
You got the best work out game on here

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Id on coat?
Alyx puffer

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leopard court shorts vs the practice shorts. The differences are obvious. I personally like the practice cut more but will keep the new ones as I like the color and print.

also with the tragedy that took place yesterday, I would love a pair of black mamba practice shorts.

As I have mentioned many times before, one of the attractions for me to JE has been the sportswear connection. While Kobe was the adversary for Bay Area fans, you have to appreciate what he did for the game.
The white/black trim with the lynx pattern looks so clean

isculpt

Reaction score
Jackets look good and the prices are better than expected. From the pics, the fit looks great to me as well. Pleasantly surprised

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 80 17.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 151 32.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 136 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 53 11.4%
  • 9”

Votes: 23 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 1.9%