• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received these Cast2 shorts from Mr Porter. Really like them and had the grey ones in my wishlist but someone jacked them today :( (if anyone has in 32 NWT and wants to sell pls hit me up).

(@UNIFORMLA shirt and hoodie)

20200125_103755.jpg

Last edited:

JBad28

Reaction score
#1 defense against shoulder bumps. Fold all knits. But wood hangers are an absolute must.
View attachment 1323903
I can’t do wooden hangers just for the fact that they take up so much room, wouldn’t be able to hang all my stuff in my closet.

That being said I use plastic hangers and haven’t had any issues with shoulder bumps.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what chain is that?

Peanuts bero with rose gold tongue (medium size pendant I believe) and paired with Peanuts bone clasp toggle chain.

I purchased both locally at Haven.

nekromantik

Reaction score

Peanuts bero with rose gold tongue (medium size pendant I believe) and paired with Peanuts bone clasp toggle chain.

I purchased both locally at Haven.
thanks

jclark216

Reaction score
I pretty sure someone went off about this in the past. But I just have to vent. The sizing on pieces are so inconsistent. From cargos to thumpers to hoodies. So frustrating. I’ve took multiple Ls copping off grailed or other websites (Nordstrom’s, saks etc). I know someone will say “check size chart”. Just wanted to vent lol.

sogood

Reaction score
I pretty sure someone went off about this in the past. But I just have to vent. The sizing on pieces are so inconsistent. From cargos to thumpers to hoodies. So frustrating. I’ve took multiple Ls copping off grailed or other websites (Nordstrom’s, saks etc). I know someone will say “check size chart”. Just wanted to vent lol.
Nah you’re totally right, I've found the size charts to be less and less accurate as well.

JBad28

Reaction score
Size charts aren’t always correct either. And you’re correct people have went off about this and the sad thing is, is that it is still continuing.

There has been times where they’ve replied “we’ll update the measurements” and also where people have pointed out that they just copy and paste. One of the biggest ones recently were the Cast 1’s during BF, said mode was wearing a 30 and go TTS... low and behold you had to size down 2 to get the correct waist size.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon, but this is why most times I ask here or wait to hear from the people who purchase it first.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Size charts aren’t always correct either. And you’re correct people have went off about this and the sad thing is, is that it is still continuing.

There has been times where they’ve replied “we’ll update the measurements” and also where people have pointed out that they just copy and paste. One of the biggest ones recently were the Cast 1’s during BF, said mode was wearing a 30 and go TTS... low and behold you had to size down 2 to get the correct waist size.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon, but this is why most times I ask here or wait to hear from the people who purchase it first.
Don't remind me. Lost on my Cast 1s bc of that!

jclark216

Reaction score

sounds Like the herringbone cargos lol. I have a size medium and wear size 34s in cast 2 and XL in Escobar

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%