• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JBad28

Reaction score
Specific one you recommend? I'm assuming it's way faster than ironing?
million times faster lol, just grab really anything on Amazon that has awesome reviews, don’t need anything fancy just steam.

Just hang up the tee and steam it, all the wrinkles disappear. Takes less than 30 seconds and you don’t need an ironing board or to wait for the iron to heat up, nor do you have to worry about burning.

nekromantik

Reaction score
shoulder bumps? :oops:
i always been hanging my expensive knits.
Will deffo need to fold my Dior cashmere hoodie and SLP jumpers then! Only issue is lack of space for folded items.
Do you guys fold tees? Cotton tees should be fine on hanger right?

JBad28

Reaction score
shoulder bumps? :oops:
i always been hanging my expensive knits.
Will deffo need to fold my Dior cashmere hoodie and SLP jumpers then! Only issue is lack of space for folded items.
Do you guys fold tees? Cotton tees should be fine on hanger right?
I fold heavy knits and hang up all of my tee’s. Never had issues with tee’s and shoulder bumps.

jasonladuke0311

Reaction score
million times faster lol, just grab really anything on Amazon that has awesome reviews, don’t need anything fancy just steam.

Just hang up the tee and steam it, all the wrinkles disappear. Takes less than 30 seconds and you don’t need an ironing board or to wait for the iron to heat up, nor do you have to worry about burning.
Does it work well on linen?

jclark216

Reaction score
What’s up everyone. Question. Who copped the Avalon or the Inverness type 3? Did you have to size up? Cause comparing it to the masa thumper it runs a lot smaller (the type 3)

MTPromises

Reaction score
What’s up everyone. Question. Who copped the Avalon or the Inverness type 3? Did you have to size up? Cause comparing it to the masa thumper it runs a lot smaller (the type 3)
Yeah I got a large from Ssense during the sale and it was way too small. Too small without layering. Grabbed an XL and it fits much better. I'm a TTS large

97laxlude

Reaction score
Specific one you recommend? I'm assuming it's way faster than ironing?
I don't use an iron with the exception of some formal wear.

I use this steamer. Ready to go in 30 seconds and is easy to maneuver.
I hang up whatever I'm steaming from where the shower curtain is and I'm done in a couple of minutes.

Edit:
Beautural Steamer for Clothes, 1200-Watt Powerful Handheld Garment Steamers, Wrinkle Remover, Clean and Sterilize, 30s Fast Heat-up, Auto-Off, 100% Sa https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N1QE5ME/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_YBeSSrr12M2PM

Last edited:

jclark216

Reaction score
Yeah I got a large from Ssense during the sale and it was way too small. Too small without layering. Grabbed an XL and it fits much better. I'm a TTS large
Bet! Thank you, would have been upset cause I’m an XL.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 58 11.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%