• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
which JE tees are cut short?
Want one I can wear with the plad straight hem shirt but dont want it longer then the shirt
Does this exist? LOL, honestly don’t think JE makes “undershirts”. And you don’t ALWAYS have to wear JE bro. if you’re wearing it underneath it shouldn’t really matter anyways. Go grab some Hanes undershirts or something and with that money saved cop some dope JE pieces.

nekromantik

Reaction score
Does this exist? LOL, honestly don’t think JE makes “undershirts”. And you don’t ALWAYS have to wear JE bro. if you’re wearing it underneath it shouldn’t really matter anyways. Go grab some Hanes undershirts or something.
haha
i like the material JE uses in tees.
and more about wearing them with open shirt.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha
i like the material JE uses in tees.
and more about wearing them with open shirt.
If I’m not mistaken in most tee’s it’s 100% Cotton, unless you get co-mix or a special one. It’s not some sort of special cotton or anything.

JE is more for the cut of the tee and when you find the cut you like, they then have different materials in some.

Shorter tee’s will usually be more to the likes of 3Sixteen, Flathead, White Lady Co., etc... more rugged, blue collar brands.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That coat 🔥. I need some recco’s from the forum on where to find some great coats. Drop shoulder. Shawl collar. Stuff like that.
The one I’m wearing is from Zara, walked in one day for shits and giggles and walked out with that... was on clearance too. I don’t see it on the website anymore though. I know the quality likely isn’t the greatest but I’m in Florida and rarely will ever use it and will last me a long time.

bbconair

Reaction score
The one I’m wearing is from Zara, walked in one day for shits and giggles and walked out with that... was on clearance too. I don’t see it on the website anymore though. I know the quality likely isn’t the greatest but I’m in Florida and rarely will ever use it and will last me a long time.
very good coat. can you take another pic? maybe it is because of the hoodie so it looks cool. doesn't look like a normal coat

chadlikethecountry

Reaction score
Watching some college ball tonight and low of 31 in Florida... fuck I’m not ready for this shit

Raw Indigo

View attachment 1321851

Hell yeah, down in Florida it’s hard to get a lot of run out of the few pieces of good outerwear we have in our closet...Gators or Duke BBall?

Finally got a chance to break out the Yuji Stadium for a few days, so I say bring on the cold weather

9B080911-1430-40AB-9998-574A448EB5CD.jpeg

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah, down in Florida it’s hard to get a lot of run out of the few pieces of good outerwear we have in our closet...Gators or Duke BBall?

Finally got a chance to break out the Yuji Stadium for a few days, so I say bring on the cold weather

View attachment 1321988
Actually USF, they’re playing Wichita State and I live in Tampa.

chadlikethecountry

Reaction score
What’s your affiliation with duke?
Haha no Duke affiliation, I’m a Florida Gator through and through.

Just asked since he said he was watching BBall and had Duke in his profile pic (both teams have games tonight). Great night for college hoops

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.