• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone got opinion on if 280 dollars for used kempy coat is fair price?
If I said yes, would it make you feel better?
All jokes aside, the coat retailed at $965, so yes $280 is a good price for a “lightly used” jacket. Pictures would be helpful compared to the description of “lightly used”, but yes that seems like a very good price.

nekromantik

Reaction score
If I said yes, would it make you feel better?
All jokes aside, the coat retailed at $965, so yes $280 is a good price for a “lightly used” jacket. Pictures would be helpful compared to the description of “lightly used”, but yes that seems like a very good price.
haha!

Here are sellers pics

Attachments

Last edited:

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha!

Here are sellers pics
Bro, @nsubrmnn already said you got it for a steal and looking at that price difference with retail I agree. It's not a highly coveted grail piece that is replicated that needs to be looked at to see if you got it for a good deal or not.

If you really wanted it, really like it, and are going to get a lot of use out of it, then that's what matters.

I'm sorry, I'm not saying this is you, but some people need to be more confident in THEMSELVES and purchase/wear pieces you like and not look for people to justify your purchases. Confidence in yourself makes a fit 1,000,000x better because the way you carry yourself in your clothes is almost always just as important and can make or break the fit. So invest in yourself a bit more and it'll pay dividens in the long run.

nekromantik

Reaction score
BTW jacket looks good and if and when you get it, you should definitely post a fit pic.
Yeah will do.
Seller should be posting it today. Had a bit of a issue where they wanted to use cheapest shipping without full tracking 16 days to UK and I ended up paying $40 for fully tracked shipping via FedEx!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.