• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the sleeves on the beach hoodie longer than normal for JE? Can't tell if they are or it's because I sized up. It goes almost all the way to my fingertips. It does look long on the model shots.

turbospartan

Reaction score
Are the sleeves on the beach hoodie longer than normal for JE? Can't tell if they are or it's because I sized up. It goes almost all the way to my fingertips. It does look long on the model shots.
I don't have any other JE hoodies to compare, but I did notice on my TTS Beach hoodie, that the sleeves are pretty long.

tennessee

Reaction score
Anyone know if the raw denim is sanforized or unsanforized? The Daze Raw in particular.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OT: Y'all got any recs for shower slides? Is the Adilette a no-brainer here?

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score
Is there a reason 10 % off doesn’t work when I try to order plumas on je site ? Is it excluded ?

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you actually using them in the shower at the gym? If so, then yes you’re overthinking it
Haha, yep, for the gym shower. Thought I might be, but I also don't want to end up with some sopping wet clunkers that weigh 20 pounds and won't dry.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 28.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%