• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nick227

Reaction score
Sold a pair of RSSB and Top 3s for $330 each back in the day lmao. Bought Banned 2016s for $300. Also regret letting go of my UNC 1s for $250 smh

I got a pair of UNC 1s basically deadstock for $280CAD (basically retail) like a few weeks before the OW pair came out and they shot up, and then they shot up again when the SB Lows dropped this summer. Crazy the movement in sneaker prices

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the sleeves on the beach hoodie longer than normal for JE? Can't tell if they are or it's because I sized up. It goes almost all the way to my fingertips. It does look long on the model shots.

turbospartan

Reaction score
Are the sleeves on the beach hoodie longer than normal for JE? Can't tell if they are or it's because I sized up. It goes almost all the way to my fingertips. It does look long on the model shots.

I don't have any other JE hoodies to compare, but I did notice on my TTS Beach hoodie, that the sleeves are pretty long.

nick227

Reaction score
Ignore the ugly work washroom... casual Friday fit - ALD crest crewneck x Carbons x Bred Toes

Attachments

• 53AF2C52-927D-4D93-994F-2B7A0FC4E93A.jpeg
    53AF2C52-927D-4D93-994F-2B7A0FC4E93A.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 96

tennessee

Reaction score
Anyone know if the raw denim is sanforized or unsanforized? The Daze Raw in particular.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OT: Y'all got any recs for shower slides? Is the Adilette a no-brainer here?

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score
Is there a reason 10 % off doesn’t work when I try to order plumas on je site ? Is it excluded ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads