• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JEstreet

Reaction score
Package got delivered at 1:46pm, package got got stolen at 2:11pm. Pops pulled up at the house at 2:16pm. Package contained University LS Tee in Haze and Linen. No more Haze LS online! Worst day of my life.

Damn man that's some BS

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Package got delivered at 1:46pm, package got got stolen at 2:11pm. Pops pulled up at the house at 2:16pm. Package contained University LS Tee in Haze and Linen. No more Haze LS online! Worst day of my life.
That’s some BS. Sorry to hear that. Invest into the Ring camera. Cheapest one is $100 bucks. Works with your phone. Anytime somebody is in your yard, ring your bell, etc you will see them

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway to see JE old styling photos other than runway? I looked for the pic of the buttoned up straight hem shirt layered with a tee (AE?) over sweatpants but couldn't find it. Thanks.

JEstreet

Reaction score
Is there anyway to see JE old styling photos other than runway? I looked for the pic of the buttoned up straight hem shirt layered with a tee (AE?) over sweatpants but couldn't find it. Thanks.

If you google the name of the item and click images you can usually find the pic from the JE site. They don't take them down

glennphall

Reaction score
That’s some BS. Sorry to hear that. Invest into the Ring camera. Cheapest one is $100 bucks. Works with your phone. Anytime somebody is in your yard, ring your bell, etc you will see them

Yup. We actually have Ring Doorbell and a Lorex system, so there is surveillance footage. So now all I have is footage of the incident. On top of that, the guy had on a hoodie with a ski mask on as well.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Will that help though unless someone is home to grab the package? Police won't do **** with package thefts even if you have them on video.

How does it work with JE when your **** gets stolen? My wife does a lot of online shopping and some places would replace/refund it while others told us we were SOL if UPS/FedEx marked it as delivered. We used to get packages shipped to our place (mainly my wife) but some punks kept stealing them so I have everything shipped to my work now. My neighbors and I all know who the thieves are but police won't do anything. One of them even tried to break into a neighbor's house through a window.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will that help though unless someone is home to grab the package? Police won't do **** with package thefts even if you have them on video.

How does it work with JE when your **** gets stolen? My wife does a lot of online shopping and some places would replace/refund it while others told us we were SOL if UPS/FedEx marked it as delivered. We used to get packages shipped to our place (mainly my wife) but some punks kept stealing them so I have everything shipped to my work now. My neighbors and I all know who the thieves are but police won't do anything. One of them even tried to break into a neighbor's house through a window.
Well at least you have the footage of the person and can communicate with your neighbors in the Neighbor app. We have a theft in my area who finally got caught cause of the app. Just trying to help. Better than not having anything

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That’s insane. Yeah it’s holiday time. People get crazy around this time. Make a claim with UPS

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I started getting all my packages forwarded to the UPS store, then I just go pick it up when it’s convenient for me.

when you get the UPS link, just click “delivery change” and click pick up at UPS store.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well at least you have the footage of the person and can communicate with your neighbors in the Neighbor app. We have a theft in my area who finally got caught cause of the app. Just trying to help. Better than not having anything

Yea, our neighbors had multiple clear videos from the various home security cams of the people stealing packages but the cops still wouldn't do anything unless they were caught in the act (0 chance). Cops basically implied it was because they were underage minorities and they didn't want to deal with the backlash. I live in a super progressive area.

Basically my neighbors all got baseball bats in case they tried to break into anyone's home again and started having all their packages shipped to work or a UPS store/Amazon locker/etc

I filed claims/complaints with UPS and they didn't do anything. Those idiots don't even follow shipping instructions where I asked them to ring the doorbell and if no one answers to leave the package at the side of the porch where it isn't visible from the street. We filed disputes with our CC and luckily all but a couple were refunded from them or the merchant would replace/refund.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the rest of my BF stuff in and I am really happy with all of them except the Black Uni LS. Fit was just off on me. I wear Gildan Heavyweight Tear away LS and it’s the only basic tee I constantly get complimented on because of how well it fits me sized up to a Large and I’m a S/M in tees. If only I can find a higher quality tee with the same fit I’d be golden.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, our neighbors had multiple clear videos from the various home security cams of the people stealing packages but the cops still wouldn't do anything unless they were caught in the act (0 chance). Cops basically implied it was because they were underage minorities and they didn't want to deal with the backlash. I live in a super progressive area.

Basically my neighbors all got baseball bats in case they tried to break into anyone's home again and started having all their packages shipped to work or a UPS store/Amazon locker/etc

I filed claims/complaints with UPS and they didn't do anything. Those idiots don't even follow shipping instructions where I asked them to ring the doorbell and if no one answers to leave the package at the side of the porch where it isn't visible from the street. We filed disputes with our CC and luckily all but a couple were refunded from them or the merchant would replace/refund.
Smh man.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads