• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my man don't bend his knees?! what.

you walk like a penguin?
Lol I knew I’d someone would make a comment. When I mean I'm particular with my clothes, I mean I don't go half lotus, seiza, squat etc etc in sweats I know will bag out. I was just implying if you take care of your clothes, they'll look better for longer. And since I wear sweatpants most of the time for more than just errands, I need them not to look sloppy.

Did you already send back the Cast 1? Did you measure them to compare against cast 2? Disappointed to hear that sizing was way off compared to what mike had said.
I did put a size 29 Cast 2 on top of size 29 Cast 1. Cast 1 was about 1.5" larger on the waist vs the size chart stating Cast 1 is .9" less on the waist vs. Cast 2. Should offer full refunds to OP...

Yoshi

Reaction score
Aww man just found out about the 50% off today. Somewhat happy because saved some coins, but still a little bit bummed. I didn’t think they’d top off the BF weekend sales with the steepest discounts on the Tuesday after cyber Monday! Oh well, now I know to stay vigilant until Tuesday next thanksgiving. Hope you all managed to score some sick deals.

There weren't many sizes left in anything. I picked up more than a few things throughout the week, but wouldn't have been able to grab anything today, so no regrets.

Powah

Reaction score
Just got the sail vandals after eyeing them for a while. Do these things break in and stop squeaking? My white leather JE lows never did...so hoping others can chime in here.

jafar

Reaction score
New here. Just got my size 31 Cast 2 Obsidian in today and the waist fits huge but the rest fits great, but I don't think I'm going to keep these. Best way to get my money back without dealing with store credit?

OnTheMoon

Reaction score
New here. Just got my size 31 Cast 2 Obsidian in today and the waist fits huge but the rest fits great, but I don't think I'm going to keep these. Best way to get my money back without dealing with store credit?
You could get the waist tailored other than that your best bet is selling it to someone here or grailed/eBay

spikefugazi

Reaction score
Got foggy wool in, should have got the lighter color bc I forgot that I had the brown boucle from last year. Colors are similar + I have too many brown tones, need to venture out. Welp too late. Piece is dope AF! I’ll get a pic up later. JE’s sweater game is unreal

PS, I had ended up selling this baseball jacket the first time around. Ended up regretting letting it go so being able to get it for <$210 was a major steal
Did you size up on the jacket?

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are you not keeping it just because of the waist? I own the same denim in the same size and my waist is loose but the legs fit so damn good as well. Wearing a belt negates the waist, I haven’t found any other denim that fits better through the legs.

I believe some members here are belt wearers as well just to achieve that perfect fit through the legs.

blue2007

Reaction score
Only the Beach Hoodie for me, but went for a Moncler parka to splurge

Yoshi

Reaction score
Gonna order for wifey- you guys know how to size? (The ivy jacket)
I just compared measurements to a jacket an all saints jacket (all saints mesurements) she already has. Let's hope both size charts are accurate.

jafar

Reaction score
Are you not keeping it just because of the waist? I own the same denim in the same size and my waist is loose but the legs fit so damn good as well. Wearing a belt negates the waist, I haven’t found any other denim that fits better through the legs.

I believe some members here are belt wearers as well just to achieve that perfect fit through the legs.

Might have convinced me to keep them actually. They do fit better with a belt although still a little loose in the top block and some bunching of the waist because of the belt. I’m just really confused by how large the waist is compared to other brands.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might have convinced me to keep them actually. They do fit better with a belt although still a little loose in the top block and some bunching of the waist because of the belt. I’m just really confused by how large the waist is compared to other brands.

Yeah, I get bunching in the waist as well but if I sized down one the legs won’t fit as nice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads