• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
Wait, the graphite’s have sizes on the quick shop but wont add? @MIKE_JE any help? Any luck for the 32s and 33s out there?

turbospartan

Reaction score
I have Iodine and Nimbus and and love wearing both. Wouldn’t want to offload either personally. Iodine is slightly darker with a much stiffer, raw feel to begin with.

Have a pic of both next to each other?

turbospartan

Reaction score
they both sold out pretty quickly..

I have a notification for the Washed Graphite 30's. Got a few email updates, but each time I checked they were still sold out in 30.

Had Nimbus in my cart for a few days, trying to decide if I should pull the trigger or not. Decision made, now that they're sold out

Last edited:

zabo358

Reaction score
Cool glad they reduced the price of the tees. Grabbed all three bf colors.

StoneyIce

Reaction score
Have a pic of both next to each other?

I was curious about this too. So I made a little collage from pics on their site. On the left is iodine. Right is nimbus. Side by side, iodine definitely seems darker and the nimbus seems like a mid-blue.

Attachments

• 2475B1BD-2D2D-4594-A78E-560E45BB7D7B.png
    2475B1BD-2D2D-4594-A78E-560E45BB7D7B.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 113

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know some of y'all like Linen colorway but me personally thinks it's ugly lol.

Any of y'all got experience with the Surplus Henley?

Jliu88

Reaction score
Are there any feedback on the Kane shorts vs cast 2 shorts?

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was curious about this too. So I made a little collage from pics on their site. On the left is iodine. Right is nimbus. Side by side, iodine definitely seems darker and the nimbus seems like a mid-blue.
The lap/thigh area of Nimbus are more washed out/lighter in person. Iodines look pretty accurate.

raw indigo - brand new
Iodine - 2 to 3 year fade
Nimbus - 4 to 5 year fade.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The lap/thigh area of Nimbus are more washed out/lighter in person. Iodines look pretty accurate.

raw indigo - brand new
Iodine - 2 to 3 year fade
Nimbus - 4 to 5 year fade.

Yeah, Iodine has more of a dirty look to it too as well. As you can see from the close up thigh pic. I owned the Iodine and just wasn't a fan of the combing behind the knees. Other than that, it's a great wash.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads