• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vglove85

Reaction score
Yea thanks for the info fellas! I just grabbed the burgundy, grey hoodies and the white villain crew all for 20% off, free shipping, and no tax because I live in DE!!! NIICCEEE !!!!
fistbump.gif

Ben323

Reaction score
Not sure if everyone is already aware, but Atrium NYC has the white villain crew available in all sizes for $165 (previously $225) and they're running 20% off with the code ATRIUMNYC20. That brings it down to $132.00 plus tax.
Thanks. Picked up the white villain too - no tax, free sgipping. yessir!

iLEGEND

Reaction score
I bought that villain crew for $225 a couple months ago, god dammit.

Gonna buy a burgundy villain now.

KVBAUTISTA

Reaction score
Hey!!

I just bought the Villain hoodie online in XXL. Im 6'0'' and weigh 225. I usually fit into Large - XL and I have broad shoulders and wide chest. will this be ok on me?

Thanks!!

Last edited:

iLEGEND

Reaction score
Missed the damn 20% off at Atrium... Any other codes floating around that anyone knows of...

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Hey!!
I just bought the Villain hoodie online in XXL. Im 6'0'' and weigh 225. I usually fit into Large - XL and I have broad shoulders and wide chest. will this be ok on me?
Thanks!!

At 6' and 225lb, I can't imagine the villian is cut for your body type, whether you're extremely jacked or just fat.

Missed the damn 20% off at Atrium... Any other codes floating around that anyone knows of...

revolve is pretty reliable for at least 10% off

Last edited:

iLEGEND

Reaction score

I emailed them the same night and pretty much just asked for a 20% coupon and boom... they gave it to me. Haha.

superego

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey!!

I just bought the Villain hoodie online in XXL. Im 6'0'' and weigh 225. I usually fit into Large - XL and I have broad shoulders and wide chest. will this be ok on me?

Thanks!!

guess you'll find out soon enough...don't think they make a triple X though

for ref, I'm 6-3, 215, and wear a 44 jacket and the XXL worked for me (fitted initially, but has worked into a nice fit with some wear). XL was really slim initially

beeasyed

Reaction score
question for John and anyone else that have purchased the villain or escobar sweats. so i understand it's slim and i went back a few pages... if i'm 6'0, 170, i usually wear 31 pants, sz 40 jacket, a Medium in both of items should be fine right?

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Villain will be too small. Pants will be a matter of preference.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

question for John and anyone else that have purchased the villain or escobar sweats. so i understand it's slim and i went back a few pages... if i'm 6'0, 170, i usually wear 31 pants, sz 40 jacket, a Medium in both of items should be fine right?

Let me know what you find out about the escobars. Or what you decide to go with.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads