• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@MIKE_JE will any beanies be releasing anytime soon? Seen that Double dye beanie on one of the models a while back on IG.
We will not be releasing beanies, these ended up being a styling tool from the show this season.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
interesting nep loopwheel villain. i guess villains aren't dead yet. are there other colors or styles being released in that fabric @MIKE_JE

MTPromises

Reaction score
Saks Fifth has discounted a few items 40%. Includes nicasio bogota bomber in navy, mocha AE and spec fleece rio. Rakuten has 10% cash back too.

StoneyIce

Reaction score
Are the cast 2 waist typically huge for everyone? Like it’s several inches too large for me. But I don’t think I can size down because the calves and thighs are perfect in my TTS. So I just end up always having to wear a belt. Speaking of - anyone got good belt recommendations?

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the cast 2 waist typically huge for everyone? Like it’s several inches too large for me. But I don’t think I can size down because the calves and thighs are perfect in my TTS. So I just end up always having to wear a belt. Speaking of - anyone got good belt recommendations?
I wouldn’t say everyone, as for me, my TTS waist everything would be too tight because I have larger thighs and calf’s. I go a size up one and the waist is a bit loose, don’t NEED to wear a belt but I do, and my thighs and calf’s fit perfect.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.