• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Deceive

Reaction score
Speaking of the JE combat boots - a brand new pair just popped up on Grailed, size 10

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of the JE combat boots - a brand new pair just popped up on Grailed, size 10
someone must have grabbed them because I don’t see a list on grailed. What color?

due_dilla

Reaction score
Hey can anybody advise on the daze raw denim? Am I right to think you should you size down 1? online measurements put the waist at about 2" above the tagged size and i'd expect that to stretch a bit more.
thanks
I would size up 1 size from your standard cast 2 sizing. I’m usually a 32 or 33 in cast 2, I purchased a 32 in the daze raw thinking they would stretch and they were uncomfortably tight. I ended up returning and not exchange because of the length. I need a bit longer than 32” especially on raw denim that may shrink with washing (granted about 6 months to 1 year out).

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dope fit as usual, I've been on the lookout for the type iii obsidian thumper in Medium... so if anyone has it, let me know!

That being said, just copped the JE x Blackmeans Stadium Jacket off Grailed, fucking excited. Been wanting to get it for a while! Trying to fill some gaps for jackets.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
E7A6C3AF-4D7A-4F62-84B0-2731005BF7E5.jpeg

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1283196

LOL at their listed prices.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.