• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

bbconair

Reaction score
Didn't they also release the YUMA, and the Jacquard pack which qualified for 20-30% off? I don't remember the details - But i do remember it was legendary
yes. there were some really good sales, and just when you thought you had spent every last dime, they put up some limited, time-constrained items. it was awesome.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have big plans for Black Friday as always, which will again include exclusives. The majority of product that has released as drops since we did the Canyon, Spruce, and Mica denim release will not be eligible for discount because it is technically pre ss20, which was also sold to our retail partners. This is the same cadence as last year.

zabo358

Reaction score
We have big plans for Black Friday as always, which will again include exclusives. The majority of product that has released as drops since we did the Canyon, Spruce, and Mica denim release will not be eligible for discount because it is technically pre ss20, which was also sold to our retail partners. This is the same cadence as last year.
When can we expect the early access to begin?

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Orders for Cast 1 must be backed up. Still no shipping confirmation. They usually ship fast.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven’t seen the ad either, wallet is ready for Black Friday.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.