• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey can anybody advise on the daze raw denim? Am I right to think you should you size down 1? online measurements put the waist at about 2" above the tagged size and i'd expect that to stretch a bit more.
thanks

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Anybody pick up any Nicasio gear? I really dig the Bomber and Parka. Tried on the parka at Nordies. The medium was huge on me. Gonna have to size down to a small (crazy cuz I wear a large in Thumpers). Wondering how to size on the bomber.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There were some good new releases on immediate discount during BF last year.

Yoshi

Reaction score
There were some good new releases on immediate discount during BF last year.
I think Mike said nothing released after a certain date (semi-recent) would be discounted.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Mike said nothing released after a certain date (semi-recent) would be discounted.
I know. But there were NEW drops during BF last year. I.e Marble AE, Black Cargos, etc.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone order the cast1 and getting them this week? Post pics please.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
I know. But there were NEW drops during BF last year. I.e Marble AE, Black Cargos, etc.
Didn't they also release the YUMA, and the Jacquard pack which qualified for 20-30% off? I don't remember the details - But i do remember it was legendary

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.