• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

bbconair

Reaction score
new jackets have some strange marketing:

less down for more price lol. i don't know how something can be supremely waterproof - it either is or it isn't. and i don't really understand the advantages of the interior phone pocket - it's a pretty tough angle to use your phone from (and you would have to open up your jacket). not sure any of that makes sense.

anyways, the mojave x sage color looks really good

MuskieFan

Reaction score
Mojave x sage is dope. Wish the others had fur on the hood. Was hoping for them to be longer. If I’m spending more than 1k on a coat my butt needs to be toasty.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Descente jackets are Quality. I have the All terrain Mizusawa and keeps me toasty in -31 F. Highly recommend. Not sure if these are the exact same as the JE offering.

Does anyone have a suitable replacement for the JE combat boot? He nailed the shape on these and I hope they consider releasing these again

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
new jackets have some strange marketing:

less down for more price lol. i don't know how something can be supremely waterproof - it either is or it isn't. and i don't really understand the advantages of the interior phone pocket - it's a pretty tough angle to use your phone from (and you would have to open up your jacket). not sure any of that makes sense.

anyways, the mojave x sage color looks really good
Sometimes less is more? 🤷🏽‍♂️

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
did you cop any of the new denim? Interested in seeing your review if so.
No, I already have most of the drop 😂. I might pick up the mica or the white pair that dropped, we’ll see. Trying to save some cash for Black Friday.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.