• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 6: Todd Shelton Gift certificate courtesy of Todd Shelton

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction is for a $500 gift certificate Todd Shelton Gift certificate courtesy of Todd Shelton Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

bbconair

Reaction score
new jackets have some strange marketing:

less down for more price lol. i don't know how something can be supremely waterproof - it either is or it isn't. and i don't really understand the advantages of the interior phone pocket - it's a pretty tough angle to use your phone from (and you would have to open up your jacket). not sure any of that makes sense.

anyways, the mojave x sage color looks really good

MuskieFan

Reaction score
Mojave x sage is dope. Wish the others had fur on the hood. Was hoping for them to be longer. If I’m spending more than 1k on a coat my butt needs to be toasty.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Descente jackets are Quality. I have the All terrain Mizusawa and keeps me toasty in -31 F. Highly recommend. Not sure if these are the exact same as the JE offering.

Does anyone have a suitable replacement for the JE combat boot? He nailed the shape on these and I hope they consider releasing these again

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
new jackets have some strange marketing:

less down for more price lol. i don't know how something can be supremely waterproof - it either is or it isn't. and i don't really understand the advantages of the interior phone pocket - it's a pretty tough angle to use your phone from (and you would have to open up your jacket). not sure any of that makes sense.

anyways, the mojave x sage color looks really good
Sometimes less is more? 🤷🏽‍♂️

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
did you cop any of the new denim? Interested in seeing your review if so.
No, I already have most of the drop 😂. I might pick up the mica or the white pair that dropped, we’ll see. Trying to save some cash for Black Friday.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 28 3.5%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 138 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 260 32.8%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 125 15.8%
  • 31 - 40