• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: Castangia from SARTORIALE

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction is for a Castangia Suit or Sportcoat from SARTORIALE Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

StoneyIce

Reaction score
Hi guys, new here, what's up. I got introduced to JE through a friend a year ago and I've been enjoying my pair of Cast 2 Halo since then. I'm itching to purchase a second pair. Any recommendations? I like JE for the distressing/fading. I want to stay away from pure blacks. I like the stretch but I had a pair of meguro's that stretched way too much and bagged out. The halo's are a bit stiff but I like it.

JBad28

Reaction score
Copped the oxblood anti-expo, going to pass on the Avalon denim, already have a couple distressed light washed JE denim.

Last edited:

JBad28

Reaction score
I haven’t worn an anti in ages but they work so well for layering, almost want to grab the carbon and oxblood from today’s release.
Once I discovered the Anti-Expo tee, I love it. It works for my style and definitely for layering, it's just so versatile and the raw hem makes it so unique too. Overall just such an awesome tee!

HAD to get the Oxblood because of the unique color

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
ID on boots?
FW 14’ SLP 40mm Jodhpur boots

Once I discovered the Anti-Expo tee, I love it. It works for my style and definitely for layering, it's just so versatile and the raw hem makes it so unique too. Overall just such an awesome tee!

HAD to get the Oxblood because of the unique color
Used to be one of my favorite tees. I haven’t tried the updated version. I heard they’re a bit shorter now, might end up grabbing a few during the BF sale.

Mox

9821F747-D8C9-44CC-A639-0C9A403E1816.jpeg

JBad28

Reaction score
Used to be one of my favorite tees. I haven’t tried the updated version. I heard they’re a bit shorter now, might end up grabbing a few during the BF sale.
Yeah, unfortunately this is the only version I have tried since I'm new to JE, heard the older ones were really nice. I love how these break in and as someone who's 5'8" and wears a Medium, it's plenty long lol. The medium covers my whole crotch area and a small is a good length. I put up pics the other day, Cadet is Small and Spruce is Medium.

bbconair

Reaction score
No offense, but I feel like the anti-expo silhouette doesn't suit your body type. The Cadet AE looks alright, but I think a more standard tee would suit you better. (ex. UNI/FORM vintage tee)
what do you mean? as in they are too long? or too tight / loose? not sure what you mean. i think all 3 look great

boxdok

Reaction score
Cast 1 re release tomorrow. Its supposed to be 6 new pair all raw denim

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 29 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 140 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 263 32.6%