• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 5: Good Art HLYWD rosette courtesy of Self Edge

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 5th auction is for a custom Good Art HLYWD bracelet courtesy of Self Edge. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JBad28

Reaction score
Indeed.

Man, if JE would have used this wash and produced the original destroyed denim sample (which they never made) on this, I would have went crazy.
If you don’t mind me asking,do you have pics of the original destroyed denim sample?

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Carbon hoodie is the standout in that pic.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So has anyone tried or purchased the fireside Ebisu's yet? I owned a hoodie from Patrik Ervell many season's ago that was made of a very similar fabric so I can tell that is really nice, but I'm wondering if the fit is similar to last year's boucle where I sized down or whether they are more true to size to the standard cotton versions. Anyone? @MIKE_JE ?
Thought I'd re-quote this one. No fireside Ebisu experiences out here? Wondering if they are TTS or size down like last year's Boucle sweats. Anyone? @MIKE_JE ?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sheesh that’s a sick fit ^^^^

Anywho, got the double dye raglan. Weight is more substantial than the regular raglans. Really like it bc it’s subtle when it’s on.
The dye on the specific one I got starts half way down the front of the hoodie. But sleeves, hood etc have really great details so I’m cool with it.
Hey @srizvi722 , how did you size the double dye hoodie? Did you go your usual JE hoodie size or size up? I'm a medium in the oversized cropped/dual flash 2/beach hoodie, curious if I would stick to medium. Wasn't sure if the process made the garments come up a bit smaller.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 136 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 254 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 123 15.8%
  • 31 - 40