• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Converse US won’t let me order with a Canadian billing address or paypal account yet i’m shipping to the states. Unfortunately no custom option on the CA site. Anyone able to help me out and i’ll paypal you the funds? Tons of references

jclark216

Reaction score
Converse US won’t let me order with a Canadian billing address or paypal account yet i’m shipping to the states. Unfortunately no custom option on the CA site. Anyone able to help me out and i’ll paypal you the funds? Tons of references
What are you trying to do?

jclark216

Reaction score
PM me

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m a 10.5 in Nike/Jordan, 9 in regular Chucks. The real question is how do 70s fit compared to the regular version?

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn different sizing recs. I wear 10.5 in almost all Nikes (react element 87, the frees which I think are discontinued, etc) and a 10 in Chuck's. There's a little space in the toe box but I tried a 9.5 before and it was too small. I have wide feet.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m a 10.5 in Nike/Jordan, 9 in regular Chucks. The real question is how do 70s fit compared to the regular version?
You should be good with 9 in the 70s

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone who got the JE x MARS rings help me out? I emailed JE customer service before and they couldn't give me a measurement.

If you lay the ring flat on a table, how tall is it? I believe some places call this ring width?

Jflo301

Reaction score
If someone replicated, can you share your ConverseID template? Or is that not possible haha
Idk if it’s an exact replica but I just did the “almost black” on everything besides the laces, toe cap, rubber sidewall and racing stripe which are all in “egret.” Also, I go half size down in these as well. Usually wear a 10 and get 9.5.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can’t believe a lot of you guys only half size down in Chucks.... must be swimming in em..

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.