• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today’s weather so nice. Getting a lot of wear in my the lynx 2.

Attachments

• F3ECFF94-49B5-46A9-876A-AB1533DB7044.jpeg
    F3ECFF94-49B5-46A9-876A-AB1533DB7044.jpeg
    361.5 KB · Views: 106

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You’re not kidding. I was excited to put the Jet on for the first time today and had to immediately lint roll them. My shirt hem kinda catches on the material too. Only other waxed denim I have experience with is R&B and I don’t notice any of that with them but they aren’t as waxed imo.

Just got to a winery and they’re already covered in lint. Whatever brushes up on it kinda leaves a mark but you can rub it off for the most part. View attachment 1262737

Yeah it sucks for sure. Yours look like they fit more slim. Mine are my usual 28 size but def fit more roomier than my other cast 2! I’d prefer a more slim fit but couldn’t size down.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You’re not kidding. I was excited to put the Jet on for the first time today and had to immediately lint roll them. My shirt hem kinda catches on the material too. Only other waxed denim I have experience with is R&B and I don’t notice any of that with them but they aren’t as waxed imo.

Just got to a winery and they’re already covered in lint. Whatever brushes up on it kinda leaves a mark but you can rub it off for the most part. View attachment 1262737

I only get lint like that on the upper block (crotch up) of the pants, from shirts rubbing off probably. The rest just attracts other stuff.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah it sucks for sure. Yours look like they fit more slim. Mine are my usual 28 size but def fit more roomier than my other cast 2! I’d prefer a more slim fit but couldn’t size down.
Nah, they fit just like my carbons which for me don’t fit as slim as my other cast 2’s. Might just be from the angle. I’m hoping they don’t bag out.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah, they fit just like my carbons which for me don’t fit as slim as my other cast 2’s. Might just be from the angle. I’m hoping they don’t bag out.

they are waxed carbons. They’re gonna stretch the same.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m loving the colors tbh. I have so much french terry that I welcome new materials to change things up in my closet. My only concern is if that hoodie is going to be a lent magnet? Speaking of lent magnet the Jet denim is going to be a pain to keep clean. Is the slp or amiri coated denim the same way if anyone can comment?
SLP doesn’t pick up as much lint, but it also isn’t sticky like the JE denim

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m loving the colors tbh. I have so much french terry that I welcome new materials to change things up in my closet. My only concern is if that hoodie is going to be a lent magnet? Speaking of lent magnet the Jet denim is going to be a pain to keep clean. Is the slp or amiri coated denim the same way if anyone can comment?
returned them for this reason. Couldn’t stand it. I’ve had other waxed denim that doesn’t do this. It’s the sticky nature of the JE pair

Rjb5183

Reaction score

I have SLP waxed D02s and the Jets. The SLPs are much less tacky and way easier to keep clean.

Rjb5183

Reaction score
How do the D02’s fit compared to the Cast 2’s? Are they tighter?

I go the same size in both and they fit very similar. I actually think the SLP may fit slightly looser (very slightly, though).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads