• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TorontoGTA

Reaction score
Do you know if there's any light-washed denim similar to the cast coast coming out? I'm on the fence about getting these but if there's a new version coming out, I'd rather wait for those. Thanks.
i dont think so.

Bash Tian

Reaction score
the coats are a must, a leather villain crew
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
, the return of the scar tanks and the olive escos.... @JohnElliottCo where can i sign up for a payment plan?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do you know if there's any light-washed denim similar to the cast coast coming out? I'm on the fence about getting these but if there's a new version coming out, I'd rather wait for those. Thanks.

i would think they are. The stretch denim seems to have new colors

Jasonronn

Reaction score
wow this is such a step up from previous seasons. i would want to rock literally every look they showed.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow this is such a step up from previous seasons. i would want to rock literally every look they showed.
Yea forreal. Everything except the sweatpants/sweatshirts/tees are gonna be expensive as hell, gonna suck to have to pick and choose
butbut.gif

gunnerpunk

Reaction score
@JohnElliottCo is the rip/repaired distressed coast denim still releasing anytime soon or is that scrapped?

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I love this look. I breezed through, so I'm not sure I caught the front view, but from behind it's crazy.

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
Damn I was hoping the bomber would look like the FoG one, oh well. Really want a navy bomber.

Vindeleon90

Reaction score
so proud of JE for the dope collection. So sad though that I'm not a millionaire and I won't be able to cop every piece next season LOL

Shepnosis

Reaction score
JE&CO are stepping it up big time. The collection looks great wish I could buy 1 of everything haha. Plenty to look forward to.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congratz to all JE family. Great show, great pieces. Would love to get a lot of them! Can'w wait to see what's next! Hats off to you guys!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads