• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^yea I think the first drop was the Boucle ish right after we were robbed from the Black Friday sale

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I remember right, I thought PreSS19 dropped only during the month of December
I was slightly off. It was actually end of October, when the Brown and Dune French Terry drooped,

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sooo pretty much November and that’s terry, first real drop of pre SS was November
AC418EA8-9934-45BB-A422-784713C87E4B.jpeg

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, y’all right. That was quick. Jeez, I got through several months with only purchases from JE being the practice shorts

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, y’all right. That was quick. Jeez, I got through several months with only purchases from JE being the practice shorts
It doesn’t matter, there is still a lot left of this season left. The whole pre-spring thing is dumb when we haven’t seen anything from SS yet, let alone a lookbook for this current season 😂. Dropping pre-spring when we have all winter to endure is such a silly concept.

boxdok

Reaction score
Excited to hear that JE will be releasing mainline colors in some of the more popular silhouettes, hopefully this marks the return of the OG flash dual zip. Goat hoodie in my book

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Excited to hear that JE will be releasing mainline colors in some of the more popular silhouettes, hopefully this marks the return of the OG flash dual zip. Goat hoodie in my book
With YKK zips. Jkkkkkkkkkk

Yoshi

Reaction score
I think they said OG flash is dead for good.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most popular I’m guessing refers to AE, Uni tee, Escobar, etc

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter, there is still a lot left of this season left. The whole pre-spring thing is dumb when we haven’t seen anything from SS yet, let alone a lookbook for this current season 😂. Dropping pre-spring when we have all winter to endure is such a silly concept.
You've seen a lookbook for this season, we chose not to drop it all at once and instead stagger it through releases. It'll eventually live cohesively on our site like the Women's version.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.