• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

clskier

Reaction score
Had like a litre of Gin and Tonic spilled all over my Scarab's over the weekend + some other drink mixers. Staining isn't bad at all thankfully, since the liquid was clear, but they smell and I want to make sure nothing sits in. Best way to wash? I'm assuming a gentle cold water cycle + some spot treatment should work
I'd say to be safe you may just want to hand wash them in the sink, especially considering the paint splatter detailing.

WhaleShark

Reaction score
How do you like your Salomons? Seem to be trending these days, and I have to say they do look nice when styled correctly
Def trending. I really like 'em. I mostly wear white sneakers so it's nice to have some colorful trail shoes in the mix.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The icons do look good there. they look the best with shorts from the outfit pics I seen

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The sail icons for $200

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.